Today's lucky Item

This is the 8th chapter, and as you can hear on the chapter's name, it's about Midorima and something about a lucky item, and it's also about how he and Yuzuki became good friends. Maybe Midorima is Yuzuki interest? Find out and I hope you enjoy reading it :)

****

Midorima put a coin into the vending machine, and out came a can with of some kind of drink. He walked back to the bicycle, and sat behind Takao.

"What is it you drinking?" Takao asked.

"Canned coffee" he answered, and took a sip of it.

"I didn't know you drank coffee."

"It's the lucky drink today."

Takao sighed heavy.

"Have there been once were you didn't like what your horoscope said?"

"Once."

Takao looked surprised on him.

"Really! When?!"

"Just start driving, okay?" he said cold.

"Why does it have to be me who drive?!"

"You lost, and I won. It's that simple."

"Come on, it was in rock, paper, scissors. Can you just do it just one time?!"

"We’re gonna be late, if you keep talking."

"Fine!"

Takao began to drive annoyed, and Midorima looked at the sky, and thought on one word. Crab. 

****

4 years earlier 

Midorima and Kise were walking home together, and while Midorima was hearing his horoscope.

"Why are you always following your horoscope?"

"I do it so I don't miss my shots, and don't go through mysterious things."

"I don't think, listening to a horoscope, really does any difference."

Suddenly Midorima stops and Kise looked questioning on him.

"Something the matter?" Kise asked.

Midorima's face was purple, and a sentence kept echoing in his head, that the voice from the horoscope had said.

"Today's most lucky item is something with crab."

"Come on, what's the matter?"

"We have to go past the convenience store" he said, and walked faster.

"Hey just wait a minute!"

****

They walked inside the store, and looked around the store.

"What are we looking for?" Kise asked not knowing what they were doing.

"We looking for something with crab in it" he answered cold.

They found a bag of crab chips, paid for it, and went outside. Kise looked confused on Midorima, who looked like he was busy.

"Seriously, what's the matter?" Kise asked once again.

Midorima didn't answer and took one of the chips up, and ate it. He suddenly ran into a corner, and acted like he was going to die.

"Midorimacchi!!"

He ran over to him, and panicked.

"What the heck is the matter with you??!!!"

"I hate everything with....crabs" he said like he had become 20 years older.