We like her

Finally the 12th chapter is out, YAY!! :) I hope you like it, and I'm sorry that I haven't wrote so much the last couple of days, but as you might know Christmas is a busy time, especially when your parents are complete maniacs when it comes to cleaning :P But enough of that, about the Seirin players, I haven't written so much about them, but I just can't see where I can put them in the story. But I hope you enjoy the chapter :)

****

"LET'S HAVE A GOOD MATCH!!!"

Seirin and Kaijō walked on each side of the court, and stood in position. Suddenly the judge blew the whistle, and the match started. Yuzuki and Riko followed the match from the bench and the same did the other second years, Koganei and Mitobe. Yuzuki looked down on her necklace, and closed her eyes.

'Please beat them, Aomine-senpai' she thought to herself.

Riko looked on Yuzuki, and saw her worried expression.

"Yuzuki, is there something the matter?" Riko asked curious.

"Huh? Oh, not at all, I just, um, hope we, um, win against Kise-senpai's team" she said, trying to hide her other thoughts.

"You know, you a terrible liar" Riko said with a weird glare.

"I-I-I have no idea what you’re talking about" she said, and sweat dropped like mad.

"If you worried about Aomine-kun just say it" she said and looked on the guys. "To tell the truth, I’m just as worried as you. Both for Aomine-kun and for our own team. I rather play against Tōō, than those guys."

She looked on the ground, and tightened her grip around her necklace. 

****

They all looked back and forward, trying to hold up on what was happening.

"One-on-one!!" the crowd shouted, when they saw Kagami and Kise standing in front if each other.

"You can do it Kagami!!!" the second years and Koganei shouted from the bench.

"You won't get pass me, Kagamicchi" Kise said with a little smile.

Kagami just smiled even more, and stared like a wild tiger.

"Let's see about that."

He tried to run past him, but suddenly Kise took the ball, and ran on the other side of the court. When he was about to dunk Kagami jumped in front of him, and tried to take the ball.

"I won't let you!"

Yuzuki stared on Kagami, and smiled.

'He doesn't give up that easily.'

She lifted her hand up to her mouth and shouted "you can do it Kagami-senpai!!"

The sound of Yuzuki's voice cheering on Kagami, made Kise lose concentration for a split second, and lost the ball, so Kagami took it and ran on the other side. Kise stood still and stared down on the ground.

'Why's Yuzukicchi cheering on him? She should to cheer on me. Or rather, she used to cheer on me' he thought to himself.

Kagami scored and now Seirin had taken the lead with one point. Kise looked on Yuzuki, with sad a expression.

'She has moved on. I'm just a friend to her now. I always just have been her friend, and nothing more than that.'

He saw on all the Seirin players. Yuzuki's new team. He walked to the middle of the court, and smiled a sad smile.