Shinaka Academy

The 11th chapter is out!!! I got some free time from practicing piano, and so I thought writing a new chapter :) Hope you enjoy it :)

****

They all stood in front of the hall, where the Interhigh would be held.

"So it's here it's going to be held this year" Yuzuki said.

They were about to walk inside, when a group of enormous guys pushed them away.

"Hey, watch your-"Kagami started annoyed, but stopped when he looked up on the huge guy who stood right in front of him.

"Step?" the guy finished, and smirked.

Everyone stared surprised up on the humongous guy.

"Erai Ankoku. The captain of Shinaka Academy's basketball team" Riko said serious to herself.

Suddenly Erai took Kagami's shirt, and lifted him up with one hand.

"Don't you dare give me orders" he said with a scary smile, and pushed him, so he landed on the ground. "Ups, my hand just slipped."

Everyone looked angry and annoyed on him, but his smile just turned bigger.

"Do you want to taste some of it too?" he asked, with an annoyed, but happy voice.

No one said anything.

"He he, you so scared you don't even have words? You sure are some cowards."

"Come on Ankoku, have you finished talking to those weaklings?!" one of the other guys asked annoyed. "I don't want to waste my time for some who can't anything."

Everyone looked more annoyed, but still didn't say anything.

"Tsch, I'm going in, if you coming or not!"

The guy walked angry inside into the gym, and the others followed him.

"I hope you lose" Erai said and looked back on them. "'Cause then I don't have to waste my time on weak cowards."

When they were gone from sight, everyone began to shake a bit.

"Kagami-kun, are you alright?" Kuroko asked.

"Yeah" he said and stood up.

Suddenly he got hit on the head, and he looked to the side.

"Are you an idiot or something?!" Hyuga asked mad.

"What? I just told him to watch his step. I didn't know that it was this Erai person."

"We had told you about, this guy is a demon! A demon!"

"Alright, alright, I get it."

They walked inside, and a bunch of peoples had already shown up.

"There’re more people, than last year" Izuki said.

"Look" Yuzuki said and pointed on s a group of guys.

They all sweat dropped, and gulped.

"C-C-Can it be that gang, Erai is the leader for?" Tsuchida asked scared.

"I sure hope not" Koganei said, while shaking like mad, so Mitobe tried to comfort him.

"We should get ready" Kiyoshi said, and they walked into the changing rooms. The guys walked into the room, and Yuzuki and Riko waited outside.

"Coach, do you think we have a chance, if we going to play against this new team" Yuzuki asked worried.

"I hope, but I'm not sure" Riko answered.

"And that should come from their coach" Yuzuki said with a weird face.

"I'm just realistic."

Yuzuki looked down on the ground with her hand clamming to her necklace.

'Please Aomine-senpai. I know you can defeat those cheaters.' 

****

"Aomine-kun!"

Satsuki walked around the whole place, when she finally found Aomine.

"Aomine-kun, you have to-"

She stopped when she realized, he was already ready and trained alone.

"It's not like you, being so early" Satsuki said surprised. "Is it because you want to defeat them, before they have a chance to play against Tetsu-kun's team?"

"If I don't defeat them, there's a chance Yuzu will play, and you heard about their playing method. If they hit Yuzu in the chest...she may not be able to make it" Aomine said worried.

Satsuki looked sad on the ground.

"It's already been 4 years."

"And it was my fault."

Suddenly Satsuki hit him hard on the head, and he got tears in his eyes.

"What did you do that for??!!!" he asked, or rather shouted.

"Yuzuki told me to do that, if you ever said it was your fault" she answered, with a peaceful smile.

Aomine widened his eyes, but smiled.

"She really cares for teammates" Satsuki said.

"You’re right. She's that kind of person, who would protect her friends, no matter the cost."

****

That was the 11th chapter, and don't worry, I will write about Akashi and Murasakibara's relationship with Yuzuki in some of the next chapters. I hoped you liked the chapter, and update will come as soon as possible :)