Our Relationship

Christmas holiday starts today, YAY!! But anyway, this is the 7th chapter, so I hope you like it :)

****

They had past some days since Kise had come visiting them, but they trained more intense that day, for some reason.

"Why do I get the feeling, that something's wrong?" Yuzuki asked confused.

"Well, Shūtoku's coach called me yesterday, and he said that they wanted to play against us, in a practice match" Riko answered, and looked on Yuzuki. "It's a bit weird, that now that you came into the club, all the members from the Generation of Miracles want to play against us. Do you have any idea why that is?"

Yuzuki looked up on the roof, and leaned against the wall.

"I don't think I'm the reason to this. You did defeat them last year, and maybe they just want to play against you one more time, and try to defeat you."

Riko didn't believe what she said was right, but on the same time, it did make sense.

"Can I ask you something, Yuzuki?"

"Sure, just ask."

"What is your relationship, with members from the Generation of Miracles?"

Yuzuki looked on the ground, and smiled a sad smile.

"It's a pretty long story, so-"

"I really want to hear it all. Maybe you can help us more, if we play against some of them" Riko interrupted.

Yuzuki looked a bit surprised, but smiled.

"If you say so." 

****

4 years earlier

They still looked at her with open mouth, and didn't say anything. Yuzuki waved a hand in front of Aomine's face.

"Um, anybody home?" she asked a bit worried.

Suddenly Midorima and Murasakibara, came inside, and saw everyone's expression. They walked closer, and tried to figure out what they were looking at, and saw Yuzuki.

"Huh? Why are you dressed as a girl, Kuroko?" Midorima asked confused.

"Sorry, but I'm still right here" Kuroko said cold, and they looked behind them.

"Then who's this person?" Murasakibara asked, and tried to point at Yuzuki, but had some problems, because he was holding bags of candy.

"I'm his little sister, Yuzuki Kuroko. It's nice to meet you, Midorima-senpai and Murasakibara-senpai" she said and bowed slightly.

"HUH! You have a little sister Kuroko!" they shouted surprised.

Satsuki, Aomine and Kise were slowly coming back to themselves, but were still shocked.

"Why didn't you tell us Testu-kun" Satsuki asked.

"You didn't ask" he answered still with an emotionless voice.

"Still! You could have hinted that you had siblings!"

"Why shouldn't I have siblings?"

He wanted to say something, but couldn't find something to reply on that one.

"It's okay" Yuzuki said, with her hands waving, to show them it didn't matter. "Many of big brothers friends don’t know that I even exist, except for Akashi-senpai."

They looked surprised on her.

"Wait, did you say that Akashi-kun knows about you?" Satsuki asked.