PART FIFTEEN - AMORTENTIA

Arabelle sat distanced from the group of Slytherins in the potions class, she stood near Blaise who clearly was displeased by the stench of Pansys perfume, which had a coppery smell to it, which was odd.

Arabelle wondered whether Professor Slughorn was an alcoholic, due to the pure stench of Whiskey in the room.

"Would anyone care to explain what this potion is- yes Miss Granger."

"It's amortentia, the most powerful love potion in the world, we smell what attracts us, for example- I smell, freshly mowed grass, parchment, and spearmint toothpaste." Hermione says, backing away from the potion, some girls in the class stepped forward, taking a smell of the potion.

"Today you will be brewing this potion, the
winner-" Holds up a vial of a small golden substance, everyone stares at it in awe.

"-Wins this small vial of felix felicis, more commonly known as liquid luck."

Everyone gets to their tables, Arabelle picks up her book and scoffs as Draco shoved past her, clearly eager to do the potion.

She looked at the potion book which once belonged to her father, the recipe was annotated with different things, some things were scribbled out and corrected.

She glares at Draco as she stands next to him with her stuff.

She picked up the peppermint flower heads and placed them in, the potion turned a light golden colour much like Draco's.

Then she grabbed the Sopophorus beans and looked at the book, which said to crush the beans, she crushed them and dusted them in, making Draco stare at her crushed up beans.

"How the fuck did you do that?" He asks.

"You have a textbook for a reason." She replies, he shoves her aggressively, causing her to splash her potion on him.

"You fucking bitch." He mumbles, she kicks his shin and he groans, putting Ashwinder egg powder in her potion, causing it to bubble up instead of smoke.

She gets peppermint powder and does the same, throwing some on him.

"Slut." He says, she scoffs and shoves past him, brushing her hair back and brushing powder off of herself.
-
I know this is short, but i'm stuck in a rut and literally have no idea what to write next, pls give me ideas!!!