PART SEVEN - NUMB

Arabelle sat in her bedroom like she always did nowadays, listening to her parents fight again, because of the constant arguments they totally forgot about their daughters return to Hogwarts.

Which she didn't mind, but she had missed a year of schooling, but her friends informed her of a new teacher that was a major bitch. They told her that Pansy had become a bully since her disappearance, which annoyed the girl to no end, but she reminds herself that she was to return in two weeks with everyone else.

She hears the smashing of glasses and flinches, footsteps get further away until they stop and the door slams, she hears her mother's sobs and pleas.

Arabelle puts out her cigarette and rushes downstairs to see smashed up vases and ripped paintings.

"What happened?" Arabelle asks, her face stoic as ever, she became numb after so long of this, she couldn't feel anything.

"I tried to keep it from you, but, your fathers a deatheater- he's on his way to the Malfoy's, Lucius Malfoy is on trial, I just don't understand, why he'd become the thing he told you to never do." Her mother sobs, Arabelle sighs handing her mother a glass of wine, the only thing she knew nowadays.

-

Arabelle packed upstairs, she couldn't say she was surprised her father was a deatheater at this point, he had shown his true colours.

She wondered why her boyfriend never mailed her, mind she never wrote him a letter, but she expected him to write one after all this time, but he didn't.

She wondered whether Draco had changed like she did, due to his parents.

-
Next chapter is going to be longer, this was another story buildup thing or whatever you call it?