PART NINE - NOT A MORNING PERSON

"SO YOU ARE PREGNANT?" Arabelle says in shock, Draco coughs in surprise.

"No, we're just not as advanced in drinking as you both are." Blaise says.

"In other words, you both have alcohol problems." Kara says, watching the pair as they both take another glass for themselves.

"Well what the fuck is it then?" Draco says.

"Mate- I don't know how to say this- I can't make it easy." Blaise says, Kara sighs.

"We caught Pansy and Nott fucking." Kara says, Draco And Arabelle look at each other and laugh.

"Why are you guys laughing?"

"That's it?" Arabelle says.

"They're both ugly anyway, they deserve each other." Draco says.

"So you're both not going to do anything?"

"Oh, I will, but I don't care that much." Arabelle says, swallowing her third glass of the night.

-

Arabelle wakes up laid on the floor with blankets wrapped around her like a baby, she groans and unwraps herself, seeing everyone else was asleep she checked the time, there was ten minutes until class, she grabbed two glasses and clinked them together in Blaise's and Karas ears, looking at the pair cuddling and smiling.

They groan, waking up and looking at the time. They share a kiss and get up to get ready.

Arabelle clinks the glasses in Draco's ears as Kara and Blaise sneak out of the room, trying to avoid everyone seeing them.

"Malfoy." She groans right in his ear, he groans, laying his head deeper into the pillow.

"Fuck off." He says, she starts blowing into his ear and he groans, rolling her over and shoving her head into the pillow.

"Fuck off."

"I would like to inform you that we are now late because of your stubbornness." She tells him, he shrugs and pulls her onto the space next to him.

"Just go to fucking sleep and leave me alone." He says.

"Someone's not a morning person." She hums, hopping off the bed and going into his bathroom to wash her face, she grabbed a hairbrush from his counter and put her hair into a ponytail, Draco walks into the bathroom, eyes still adjusting to the light and he opens the curtains.

She turns around to see him in nothing but black joggers and turns back around quickly, he rummages around in his drawers and hands her a toothbrush from a pack, of course it was black.

"Black, very fitting for you isn't it?" She says, he rolls his eyes as he opens the curtains and pushes her out of the way as she finished her teeth.

"Pansy left a black skirt here, I'll have some old shirts and a tie, saves some time, you might have to grab some shoes though." He tells her.

"You being nice is something I need some time to get used to." She says sarcastically.

"In a minute I'm throwing you out of the window." He tells her, emerging from the bathroom, toothbrush in his mouth, he takes his pants off and throws them across the room.

"God you've been nice for two minutes, at least take me for dinner first." She says, he rolls his eyes, throwing some clothes at her.

She stands there for a second.

"We've been on a school beach trip together, it's not a big deal." Draco says, she pulls a look at him and goes into the bathroom, putting the clothes on, she comes out, putting her folded dress on his bed, she put her heels on and sighed.

"Just going to have to deal with this, we've already missed care of magical creatures." She says, he goes into the bathroom to put his toothbrush away.

-

The pair sneak out of the common room, out into the packed room, right in time for the next lesson.

They both spot Pansy and Kara and Arabelle furrows her brows.

"Please tell me where Draco is, I want to apologise." She says, her steps coming closer, Draco does the first thing the comes to mind and pulls her into a closet.

"I mean, you could've just ran the opposite direction to her." Arabelle says.

"And you can run in six inch heels?"

"Touché Malfoy." She says.

Draco watches as Arabelle peers out the door.

"Where is Mr Malfoy- oh and Miss Gaunt-" The voice of Umbridge says, Draco pulls Arabelle back, slamming the door and pushes her against it.

"Why would you stand at the door? You daft dimbo." Draco says.

"God, I didn't know the devil in pink would come looking for us!" She says, realising how close they were, she could hear his soft breaths, feeling his breath fanning on her face.

He places both hands on the door, just above her shoulders.

She finally meets his eyes, they were a soft grey, she'd never seen them in this proximity, but they were quite fascinating, she could get lost in them.

Draco leans forward and smashes his lips on hers, allowing her to wrap her arms around his neck, he pulls away looks down at her.

"Not here." He tells her, looking out into the halls and picking her up, she laughs and latches her arms around him.

He opens the door to his bedroom, conveniently the only lights left on were candles, which made it seem classy.

He throws her on the bed, making her giggle, he reaches his lips back down to hers, pressing sloppy kisses from her jaw to her neck.

He looks back up and she nods.
-

-
(finally! ok I rlly need to go to sleep I have school tmrw and it's almost one am.)