PART FIVE-NINA

The pitter patter of the rain created a sense of peace for Arabella, it reminded her of the times she'd sit in the library at home and read classic muggle books like Jane Eyre, her favourite.

She made her way to the Ravenclaw common room where she was meeting her friends, she stood at the door yawning waiting for her riddle.

"What always comes, but never arrives?" The door questioned.

"Tomorrow." Arabella replied, making the door shift open and she smiles in content, Saoirse waves her over and smiles at the girl who sits down in the empty seat.

"She's very pretty isn't she?" Nina asks, looking at Luna Lovegood who was talking to herself, Saoirse laughs.

"Someone's got a crush." She says, Arabella nods, smirking at Nina.

"No!- Maybe I do, but I can't, what if she's not-"

"She's obviously gay, she wears radish earrings." Bridget chimes in, looking up from her book.

Luna looks over in the girls direction and Ninas mouth opens wide, Arabella rolls her eyes at Nina and waves and Luna, Saoirse nudges Nina and her mouth closes.

"Hello Arabella, hello everybody." Luna says dreamily, Ninas face was bright red and Bridget laughs.

"Luna, do you fancy joining our sleepover tonight, Cho can come, invite anyone you want! The more the merrier!" Saoirse says.

"We're going to bake after dinner aswell!" Bridget says, smiling at the girl who nods.

"I'll ask Cho, I'm sure she would love to come!" Luna says, walking off. All the girls stare and Nina and laugh.

"Guysss! Why did you have to do that?" Nina says, hiding her face in her hands.

"Do what? Do you know what she's on about Arabella?" Saoirse asks, Arabella shrugs and smirks.

"No clue, do you Bridget?"

"Not at all." Bridget replies.
-
Arabella sat in the Slytherin common room finishing her herbology homework, she had no clue how to describe the plant infront of her, she had no clue what the name of the parts of this plant either because she had fell asleep in that lesson after a night of Millicent snoring.

"They're called tendrons, usually described as wispy and long, expected better from you Gaunt."

"Fuck off Malfoy, I would have easily remembered if it wasn't for Millicent snoring all night and then me sleeping in class, but I digress."  She says, he laughs, sitting on the armchair and leaning his head on it.

"Why don't you just sleep downstairs?"

"I would, but you and Blaise like to do coke down here late at night." She scoffs, aggressively putting a full stop on her page, sighing relief as she finished her explanation.
-
I know this is a short one but i promised it within half an hour and then something happened with my mum and forgot about it 😂 hope everyone is dealing well with the second lockdown in place and my american readers who have election anxiety x