PART TEN - I'M SO SORRY

Arabelle stared at the blonde laid next to her, he was fast asleep, she looks, regretful in a way.

The one person she said she'd never go near, she had betrayed her friends in a way, she sighs quietly. She wanted to hate him, but the sex was too good.

She put her uniform on and checked the time, she was in time for dinner, so she rushed up to the common rooms and changed into a black lounge set, she pulled her hair down to hide the purple marks and wiped her makeup off.

She put concealer on her neck and groggily made her way to the dining hall, training her legs to walk properly as she went.

She sat by Blaise and Kara who looked at her oddly and laughed.

"Where've you both been?" Kara asks.

"I tried waking him up then he coerced me to go back to sleep, I mean didn't need much convincing because I was awfully tired." Arabelle says, her lie coming out of her mouth so naturally.

"Lazy cunt." Blaise scoffs, Arabelle rolls her eyes and places yorkshire puddings on her plates, taking a bite into one.

She stares around, seeing Pansy and Nott starting at her intently, she looks away, seeing Bridget, Nina and Saoirse looking at her, then talking to each-other, they were sat with the golden trio and others on the Gryffindor table.

Draco sits himself next to Blaise, snapping Arabelle out of her trance.

"Morning sunshine." Blaise says, laughing at Draco who flips him off and picks up an apple.

Arabelle watched as Pansy shuffled towards Draco, a pleading look on her face.

"Please baby, forgive me! I didn't mean to- it was a mistake and I know it deeply hurt you but-" Pansy starts, stopping when she realised Draco in fact wasn't hurt at all.

"You done now?" Blaise asks, Draco raises a brow and she trembles, looking at Arabelle who wasn't paying attention whatsoever and was just glaring daggers at the girl, stabbing her fork on the empty plate infront of her.

Pansy gulps.

"Look, Arabelle- I'm so sorry-"

"Fuck off." She scoffs, Pansy gasps.

"Listen here! I'll have you know-"

-
I know this is really shit but I needed something out and I'm really tired ;( i did an hour gym sesh n feel like death, i'm also debating doing a new skins book and an imagines book, comment some ideas for the skins book and anything else u want to see 🤍🤍