21

The plan was to take Sugawara out to dinner and give the ring, but he wanted more. Oikawa wanted to watch the stars with Sugawara and then give him the ring.

Oikawa had quite a bit of time before his dinner reservation, so he went into the closest store to get his supplies.

Blankets, flowers, candles, flowers, and some snacks for Sugawara.

After finding a nice and secluded place, he was able to call Sugawara and meet up at the restaurant.

While Oikawa was waiting for his driver, Sugawara was pacing around, "I have nothing to wear?!?"

He goings through his suitcase again and the clothes he hung up, "Should I wear a dress? or pants and a dress shirt..."

Sugawara even went through Oikawa's suitcase to try and find something, maybe he accidentally packed one of his dresses. He ended up calling Asahi, who just woke up, "ASAHI HELP!"

"Yo Suga it's too early in the morning for you to shout..."

"Okay okay sorry but could you help me? I'm going out with Tooru in a bit."

"Mhm sure."

Sugawara was about to press facetime until he heard a voice in the back. "Mmm Asahi, whose that."

Right when he heard the voice, his eyes immediately widened, "Oh my god oh my god that's definitely Noya!"

"Oh, it's just Suga calling about an outfit."

"OO LET ME HELP LET ME HELP!"

Before Sugawara knew it, he was looking at Nishinoya and Asahi in bed. "HI SUGA HOW ARE YOU."

"Hey! so could you help me pick something?"

Nishinoya nods eagerly and Sugawara shows off his first outfit, a pair of jeans with a normal shirt.

"So,,, would this work?"

Nishinoya looked closer, "Hmm what was this for again?"

"Oh! uh a date-ish," Sugawara said, laughing nervously.

"Oh cool,, well then no, that's horrendous, next one please."

"I- okay..."

The next outfit shown was a long sleeve sweater with a pleated skirt.

"Eh a bit better, what about the next one?"

The final outfit shown was a simple mid-thigh length wrap dress with polka dots.

"Oh my! That would look beautiful on you Suga, you should definitely go with it!"

"Thank you, Noya! and you too Asahi I'll see you guys when school starts back up again!"

Sugawara ends the call and gets dressed, knowing he would be way too early if he were to leave now, starts playing on his phone. "Maybe I should play candy crush or something,,,"

He kept playing until finally, a call from Oikawa.

"Hi Kou-chan!"

"Hey Tooru! all done?"

"Of course, I'll send you the address right now it's pretty close to the hotel so you can even walk. Or just get an Uber."

"Hmm alright I'll just walk, the streets are still lively."

"See you there Koushi!"

"Mhm bye now."

Sugawara was ecstatic, it was, after all, their anniversary.