10

Sugawara has an,, ability you could say. He was able to wake up at anytime he wanted, but the condition was that he had to remind himself before he went to sleep.

Today was Oikawa's birthday and Sugawara was going to spoil him. Unfortunately they both had school and practice but that didn't stop Sugawara. But first, Sugawara was making breakfast for Oikawa, he didn't have morning practice today so he let him sleep in a bit longer.

"Goodmorning Tooru," Sugawara said, bringing his boyfriend breakfast and kissing him on his forehead, "Hey, what's the special occasion?"

"..."

"It's your birthday, Tooru."

Realization hit Oikawa, "Oh, OH oh my god thats today.."

"You make my head hurt sometimes but I love you,,"

"Awww Koushi- wait what."

"Anyways I'm picking you up after practice today so bring a nice pair of clothes with you."

"Oh alright Kou-chan, anyways you should get headed to school now you'll be late."

"Okay okay love you I'll see you later," Sugawara walks out and Oikawa looks at all the food infront of him, "I'm so glad he gets cooking tiktoks.."

Sugawara was pretty happy today, it was his boyfriends birthday and nothing could ruin it. He was going to spoil Oikawa rotten, not that he doesn't already, "HI SUGAA HOW ARE YOU," Hinata screamed, running up to Sugawara with Kageyama behind him, "Hi Sugawara-senpai."

"Hi my little crows how are you today?"

"GOOD KAGEYAMA SAID HE WAS GOING TO SET TO ME AS LONG AS I WANT."

"Awww how nice, how about you Kageyama?"

"I'm doing okay, how are you?"

"Ahh I'm doing good, I'm celebrating someones birthday today."

Hinata turns his head at this, and with sparkling eyes asks, "WHO I WANT TO KNOW!"

"Heh alright since I trust you guys, it's my boyfriends birthday today."

Hinata was squeezing Kageyamas hand and gasping, "WHATTT SUGAAA YOURE-"

As Hinata was about to finish his sentence Kageyama covers Hinata's mouth, "Don't worry Sugawara-senpai we won't tell anyone."

"Thank you Kageyama, Hinata, now lets go and get ready for practice."

-

"YO SUGA," Tanaka yells out in the locker room. They were all changing and getting ready to go home, "Oh hey Tanaka."

"Sooo have you heard about the new game coming out?"

"WHAT A NEW GAME?"

"YES it's about how these aliens come down and-"

"TANAKA don't spoil it I want to,, learn as I play."

"Ahh alright, I'll tell you when I get it and we can play."

"Sounds good!"

"Anyways, what's up with you Suga?"

"Nothing much, I have a dinner to get to, can you watch my stuff while I take a quick shower?"

"Aw man it gets serious when you have to shower in the gross locker rooms.."

"Yeah yeah I know," Sugawara leaves with clothes and a towel in his hand, leaving everything else with Tanaka, "Ooo I wonder if Suga has any games,, or Kiyoko's number."