18

After many photos of the festival and them, Oikawa posts them on instagram. Urging Sugawara to post some as well, "Tooru,, I thought you wanted it to be a secret..."

"What?! when did I ever say that,, I love my beautiful kou-chan and I'd love for everyone to know."

Sugawara throws a piece of fruit from his crepe at Oikawa and looking to the side to try and hide his face, "Awww is my little kou-chan blushing? that's so cute,,,"

"Oh shut it Tooru you're cuter,,,"

"Ewww that's cheesy but nope, you're wrong, you are."

Sugawara rolls his eyes and look at him straight in the eyes, "Oh really? I beg to differ, I think you're super cute when I make you-"

"KOU-CHAN STOP,,, we're in public."

"Okay and?"

"ANYWAYS, I think you should still post some pictures," Oikawa says, reverting the conversation, "Okay well, then you post for me because I'd probably post a bunch of memes or something in the back."

"If you did that I would've taken your phone and deleted that so quickly, you have no taste in memes."

"Excuse me?!? You're the lame one, what do you even do? laugh at tiktoks all day?"

"Babe,, okay well at least I don't have cooking videos on my TikTok for you AND following page."

"Hey, I thought we established that its because I mainly do the cooking. Plus, I get my humor from twitter, it's better than you laughing at among us plays with witch rituals."

"YOU LAUGH AT IT TOO???"

"Well, it's because you're lame. Anyways, here."

Sugawara passes his phone over to Oikawa and he gets excited, "Yay! Well,,, okay I was planning on posting the ones we took from the morning today and posting the festival ones tomorrow."

"Hmmm but I say you should post the festival ones today." Sugawara nods along and continues to eat his crepe, "Whatever you want Tooru."

Oikawa selects two photos for Sugawara's post, the first one had the silhouette of their backs looking at the festival. Sugawara has his head on Oikawa's shoulder and Oikawa has his head on his.

Both were extremely comfortable, cuddling into each other while watching the beautiful streets full with dancers, food, shops and more.

The second photo was one of sugawara eating a piece of fruit funny, "Okay, I think it's good, you can make up a caption."

"Hmmm okay, give me the phone."

Sugawara quickly comes up with a caption, not telling Oikawa what it was and sneakily diverting the conversation.

After they get back to the hotel, Oikawa posts as well, putting his notifications on to see if anyone recognizes Sugawara.

The firs photo was the one they took in the morning, of them on the floor, with Oikawa's fingers running through Sugawara's fluffy silver hair.  

The second photo was of the two of them kissing. Sugawara was wearing his dress, carrying a cute purse with his back towards the camera.

Oikawa on the other hand, was fully visible, the emotions of gleam, delight and joy filling his face. The love that Oikawa held for Sugawara was indescribable. Anyone could see it from a mile away.

"Come on Tooru, someone's bound to know. I mean, how many silver haired people do you even know?"

"Yeah,, but my team is a little thick in the brain sometimes," Sugawara laughs at Oikawa and heads into the shower, "You can come in if you want."