4

Throughout the next few days, Sugawara kept wearing Oikawa's clothing. One day, it would be his shirt, then his jacket, and his sweats. Basically all the clothes that Oikawa leaves at his house.

Oikawa, sometimes wouldn't even realize until Sugawara was on the bus. Making him hide behind a building to change or always being the first one in the locker rooms to change. All of Oikawa's clothes either had Aoba Johsai's colors, aliens, his name, or just any designs that Sugawara would never wear. Not that he hates aliens of course, just..wouldn't wear them.

"Kou-channn whats wrong?" It was a Saturday morning, and Sugawara and Oikawa decided to stay in the house all day.

"Nothing...it's just I keep wearing your clothes and someone's gonna find out," Oikawa turns Sugawara around pulls him into his chest, giving him a sweet kiss on his forehead, "Would it be that bad if they knew?"

Sugawara pulls his head back a little and slaps Oikawa on his arm, "Of course it wouldn't and you know that but...I know they'll flip and I know we said we weren't exactly hiding our relationship but I'm really
scared, you never know who is it or isn't homophobic Tooru.." Oikawa pulls him closer, "I know I know... you don't even have to tell them if you aren't comfortable and if they are homophobic, you could always move to Aoba Johsai-"

Oikawa moved his head closer to Sugawara's and whispers, "I'd love it if you moved there Koushi~"

"Oh shut it Tooru," Sugawara says, while rolling
his eyes. "Anyways, lets go out today."

Oikawa gives him a funny look, "I thought we were staying inside today," Oikawa then pouts and cuddles into Sugawara even more. He puts his head on Sugawara's and runs his hand through soft, beautiful gray hair, while Sugawara has his head on Oikawa's chest and his hands under the larger males shirt, drawing circles on his back.

"Mmmm you're really comfortable but we should go out for a date today," Oikawa starts to lightly scratch Sugawara's head, making him start to lowly moan out.

"Tooru..."

Oikawa starts pulling Sugawara's hair the way he likes it, receiving louder moans. Sugawara pulls his head up to capture Oikawa's lips until a phone rings, "Dammit.."

Sugawara giggles and gives his boyfriend a kiss on a lips and tells him to go pick up his phone. Oikawa, reluctantly lets go of Sugawara to see who interrupted their moment.

"What," Oikawa barks out into his phone. Which makes Sugawara amused, and interlock their hands.

"Chill Trashykawa it's just me what're you so mad for?"

"Nothing... I was just enjoying the peaceful saturday morning."

Sugawara makes a signal towards himself saying, "Me, you were enjoying me," Oikawa rolls his eyes and huffs.

Oikawa continues to talk to Iwaizumi as he pulls Sugawara towards his chest, making him squeak at the sudden movement, "Anyways iwa-chan what's up?"

"What was that?"

"Oh.. uh just a uh.." Oikawa stutters as he racks
his brain for ideas, "yes! a rat a really cute gray looking rat just got scared and ran away."

At that sentence, Sugawara snuggles into Oikawa even more to hide his laughter, "Uhhh okay well Makki and Mattsun wanted to hang today around 2, you down?"

"Sorry iwa-chan I'd love to but I have a..rat problem to deal with, maybe next time haha."

Sugawara was basically laughing like a seal by now.

"Oh o-"

Oikawa puts his phone down and goes back to Sugawara, "Now, let's deal with that rat problem."

"Not a fat chance mr get your ass up and get ready, we're still going out today," Oikawa pouts but still listens to Sugawara. "Let's shower together kou-chan we can save water!"

"This better not just be a plan just to get me into the shower, Tooru," Sugawara says, rolling his eyes but
still obliging.

Oikawa sticks his tongue out and holds up a peace sign.

~

After they take their shower, Sugawara makes their breakfast while Oikawa gets to plan out their day, "Look kou-chan , why can't we just go to Tokyo and stay there for the rest of the weekend."

"I would love to but it's a bit too late for that, maybe next time," Sugawara enters the room with grace, holding multiple dishes for a nutritious breakfast, "Now, let's eat and then discuss about what we'll be doing."

~

"How about the movies?"

Oikawa was washing the dishes, while Sugawara was sitting on the island, looking through his phone.

"Sure Kou-chan whatever you choose I'll be fine with."

Sugawara pouts at Oikawa and goes back to his phone, "Nooo you have to be apart of this too."

"Okay well if you want my opinion then I say you should let me deal with this while we go do our homework okay?"

"Don't we usually do homework on Sundays?"

"Exactly, usually, and I was thinking of just staying in tomorrow."

"Hmmm... okay it's still 9 so we have loads of time, let's go."

They both go into the living to start on their homework, pulling out loads of assignments and finally digging into the piles of homework.

~

After finishing, they both head to go change. Wanting to be comfortable today, Sugawara slips into joggers and a cute hoodie that Oikawa got him. While Oikawa, wanting to be comfy but fashionable as well, took a bit longer styling his outfit and hair.

"Alright what'd you plan for us today Tooru?"