13- kuroken

After messaging in the captains group chat, Kuroo was finally able to pull himself together.

Kuroo walks over to his mirror to hype himself up.

"Yes, I can definitely do this I mean look at me!"

"Ooo damn look at them muscles."

Kuroo just stares back at himself in the mirror, regretfully and goes back to his bed, "Actually never mind I take that back I'll just go back to bed I hate it here."

kurhoe:
um bro i don't think i can do it

bokuhoe:
GRR U CAN DO IT
😠😠

kurhoe:
what if he doesn't like me back?
what if he thinks i'm ugly 😿

bokuhoe:
NO UR BIG SEGGSY MAN 😽
he loves u 😼
plus with everything you've told
me i doubt he'll reject u bro 👊

kurhoe:
alright bro thank you  😓
also hold up there's some at
my door 💀
i think it might be a murderer 
but who knows 👁👁

While Kuroo was texting Bokuto, he heard some knocking at the door, 'Shit what if someone's here to kidnap me,, my parents aren't home'

'Fuck it's like 7 in the morning I don't want to die, not yet. I haven't watched all of Criminal Minds yet.'

Kuroo gassed himself up a bit and went to go open the door, expecting a stranger but it was-

"I'm coming in."

Kuroo was a bit shocked that someone wasn't here to murder him and just watched Kenma walk into his bedroom, "Wait did I just imagine Kenma or?"

"OH MY GOD THAT WAS KENMA."

Kuroo laughs at himself and goes to shut and lock the door, making sure that it was secure before going back into his room. 'Ain't no murderers getting in here.'

"Wait does this mean I HAVE to confess now?"

Kuroo face palms and goes to his kitchen, preparing some snacks for him and Kenma, "Is it bad that I want popcorn?"

"...No it's never wrong to want popcorn I guess,,"

Kuroo stands and thinks for a bit before he realizes how much he talks to himself, "Omg what if people think I'm crazy?"

"Actually they probably already do-"

Kuroo feels a light tug on his sleeve, "Kenma?"

"Come," Kenma says lightly, clearly sleep deprived, "Come to bed."

Kenma lays his head on Kuroo's chest and wraps his arms around his chest. "You're warm."

"Hey,," Kuroo lays his head on Kenma's, putting both his arms on Kenma's shoulders with one in his hair.

"You alright?"

Kenma nods into Kuroo's chest, "Yeah, I just missed you."

"Me too."

Kuroo carries Kenma into the bed room, where they spend the rest of their day cuddling and sleeping.

-

Hey y'all sorry for this short chapter but I just LOVE kuroken and ALSO I REACHED 7K READS UM WHATT??! Hehe next chapters gonna be ushiten and then i'll continue with oisuga!!

-slutforkageyama