Chapter 10: A Extravagent Feast!

I walked Derek thru the house to the backyard. I will give him the grand tour later after the party. But as I got out the back door the door bell rang in the front again Derek looked at me and asked " Alyssa, you going to go get that?" I nodded my head yes and told him that I would be right back. I ran back thru the house to the front door and opened it to see a delivery man. What in the world?

" Yes, can I help you?" I asked

" Yes ma'am I'm looking for a Alyssa Rodriguez" He said.

"I'm Alyssa, How can I help you?"

"Can you sign this for me?"

He gave me a clipboard and pin. I looked at him curiously and took the clip board and signed it. Giving it back to him. He say's

" Here you go ma'am. You must be very lucky or loved."

He handed me a little box with a note attached to it and the note read...

Alyssa, my sweets

Remember I said you were now mine and I get to spoil you all want and any tine I want ?                                  

LOVE ,                                                                                                                                                           Derek  

After reading the note I turned around and there he was smilling at me with the rest of the pack behind him. Awwing away

I smiled at him and answered his question.

"Yes Derek, I remember " then I opened the box and it had a set of keys in it.

I looked back at him confused and heard the delivery truck start up. I turned around and after it moved. I saw a brand new 2013 white Chevy Camero with a big red bow on top of it. Was that it ? Was that what the keys went to ? No it couldn't be that is too much. I turned my head back to Derek and he had the hugest smile plastered on his face. As if reading my mind, He say's

"Yes sweets, That's yours, you have to be able to see me when you want not just when Alec or Lily have extra time to bring you and besides you know you have been waiting to get a car."  ( He got some aww's and ooo's from the pack for that )

"Oh Derek, I love it but it is too much-" I was interupted

" Yes you can accept it, now you wont be piling my can with all your girlie stuff and music any more." Alec say's

I only spared him a glare before telling Derek..

"yes I will accept the car" giving him a hug and a kiss which he took control of before people started saying for us to get a room. We soon stoped kissing and looked at everyone. Them all smilling I remembered that we had food to get back to so we all rushed back to the back yard.

The rest of the party was just that a great party. All my friends and the Pack invited him with open arms and wished him luck with me. I'm not that hard to handle really. Then Alec formaly accepted him to the Pack and gave him the thumbs up sign. (Guys). After we partied til 2am the pack left and I showed Derek around the house since he will be spending lots of time here now. We have been over the whole house and now we are at my room door. I am very nervous and excited I think tonight wil be the night for us to go all the way and he wants to spend the night with me so that we can see each other when we wake up ( he is a romantic).

****************************************************************************************************************

**A/N**  Yes he is so what Ilove to dream about lol...  I hope my kids can be that sweet when they grow up lol... I have dedicated this chapter to a reader they made my week I'm so glad you love it!

Next chapter will be where the get alittle action so I hope ya'll are ready !!!