Chapter 5: Alyssa's New Beginning!

*** 4 Week's Later ***

( Alyssa's P.O.V.)

It's been a whole month and I have ran so far and so fast. I called home a week after I left and Lacie told me that my dad called my brother Luca to come help him search for me and I knew that I needed to run even faster so I hung up with her and did just that ran and ran til I couldn't run anymore. That's when I decided to stop and stay in this little town on the out skirts of a big city. I got a room at this cute little bed and breakfast. That a nice little old couple owns. I've been out and about a few times. I met thisnice girl named Lilian and she is mated with the Omega of this pack- The Silver Moon Pack.

Lilian is a red head with brown eyes and she's about 5'3. Which is just 2 inches shorter than meit isnt much I know. She has a great figure and her mate Eli is 6' with black hair and brown eyes. they are almost inseprable bthey only seperate when she takes me out to the mall, for a run or likeyesterday when she took me to get my own apartment and things to put in it I have also met the Alpha here and he has accepted me into their pack His name is Alec. he doesn't have his mate yet and is enjoying the single life while he has it along with the beta and his two other friends . Me and Lilian have become good friends, It sometimes makes me miss Lacie . They are going to take me out to my first Night club Saturday. I'm so excited that's why Lilian and I are going shopping friday for me an outfit to wear.I have to looknice if I'm going to go with them. They never look bad or down dressed and I love that.

Well here we are on this Friday and the mall in the big cityit took us all of twenty minuntes to get here. Now we are going in every store to find me something for tomorrow night.Lily brought her other friends Jessica, Vanessa, and Eva. To help me in my search.

Jessica is quiet and Vanessa is loud and out spoken, and Eva she's just like me kinda, A book worm but she's also street smart. She says that she will teach me how to be like that. They are all great in they all like me. So I think thats great and I'm making new friends.

Well we have been at the mall for three hours and I haven't found nothing yet. Just some Black shinny 4" heels. I start from the bottom to the top of my outfits. this is the last store of I dont find something here then I give up its not for me to go to a night club yet. I walked around for about five minuntes and here it is a short sleeve black mid thigh dress, with a black lace back and smocked neck line. I have got to say that it is going to be the shortest dress I have ever wore. But it's time for a change so I'm taking it.I have fell in love with a dress. So crazy. Well I have paid for it and we are on our way back home to our little town. Tomorrow will be a big day and I cant wait.

   It's Saturday, My big day, I'm only seventeen and I'm going to my first night club ever. ( So Excited)

I wake up and go for a run like every morning I have made a routine outof it and I have also started training on a regular basis now. Next week I will have my first fight with Alec. to see just how much I have learned. That's next week tonight is its on new experiance and I'm ready ( squeal)

It's 4 o'clock and my whole apartment it clean. I've kept myself busy all day after training and now Lily and Eva are about to be here to help me get ready. Jessica and Vanessa will come by later to pick us up and then we will meet Alec the Alpha and his boys at the Pack house. So that we head out together. Yay!!!