chapter 9: Alec's Suprise

When we arrive back at the Pack house everyone came out to greet us and congratulate us on finally taking the next step. After we let them speak their peace. I kissed Derek good nite and went upstairs to bed, Derek said " he would come by tomorrow. That was all I needed to have a good night's rest.

I awoke to the great smells of food cooking. I rolled over to look at the clock and saw that it was past twelve. I guess they are cooking lunch. I get up remembering that Derek is coming over sometime today, I go get cleaned up. Last nght was so amazing I cant stop smiling. I shower and freshen up then go thru my closet to find something to wear. I throw on a pair of white shorts and a purple tank top. I throw my hair in a messy pony tail and took off down stairs.

When I got down stairs I see all the little ones running around in the living room. Contuning on I see all the moms in the kitchen making a feast. Hummm... Have I missed something. I think I need to find Alec. I continue looking for him thru the house. He better explain all this and why I didnt know about it. He's not in the house so I go out side and there he is by the Bbq pit with Nico. while I'm walking up to them they turn to me smiling. (Suspicious)

" Hey Guy's"

"Hey Alyssa " they both say

" So guy's what's up? Why is it so busy around here today ?" I say

" Oh Alyssa your so cute when your clueless." Nico says

It earned him a high five from Alec and a glare from me.. Whats up with these too ???

" Whats that mean Nico?" I ask. Only it wasn't Nico who answer it was Alec.

"Well Alyssa, As Alpha of the pack, Do you think I would not Have a Bbq feast for one of higher ranking members when they find their mate or a life partner? Derek might not by a true mate but he is going to be your life partner and we are going to welcome him into the Pack even if he is a Vampire." Alec says

 My mouth droped open and closed. Trying to say something but nothing would come out. (I'm pretty sure I look like a fish )

"Now why can't I ever have my camera or phone when I need it " laughs Nico

" Ha ha ha Really she does look kindof funny right now." Alec says

Finding my voice I say.

"Alec, What ? I .. We.. You.." now that wasn't a sentence breath Alyssa .

"What Alyssa?" Laughs Alec.

" Why didn't you tell me earlier? I could have been helping. What time is it going to be ? Does Derek know ?" I say making more sense this time.

" Yea D knows and It was a suprise thats you we let you sleep late the girls were going to wake up up in alittle while. It's this afternoon at four o'clock. "

" Okay so now I have to help the moms and get ready in no time at all." Thanks Alec "

" Your welcome , I doubt that the mom's will let you help tho. "

I walk away heading in the house to the kitchen but as soon as I got in there the mom's threw my out saying " that it was a big day for me and I should not be slaving over a stove." so with that I went to change. 

Walking out the bathroom I saw the girls laughing on my bed saying Hey to them I went to the closet to put on my white sundress and some white flats. after I do my make-up and and put on the necklace that Derek gave me yesterday . I still can't believe we are now Boyfriend/Girlfriend. Done with my make-up and hair we go down stairs and outside to see if Alec and the guy's are done yet. It's now 3:30pm so Derek sjould be here soon. But as soon I get out the door I hear the door bell ring and I knew that is was my man.

As I opened the door I saw my handsome Vampire man and he was looking good if I say so myself. He had some beige shorts and a white polo shirt and some white tennis shoes. Now we can relax and enjoy this little feast that Alec has Suprised me with.

**********************************************************************************************************************

I am so sorry that it took me afew more days than I wanted but right now I am 8 months pregnant and she doesn't like to be still lol ... I hope yall like this chapter it is just a filler chapter for the upcoming feast and more. thank you so much for reading !!!