chapter 11: Romance & A phone call

****** There is some steamy parts in the middle *******

( Alyssa P.O.V )

We walk inside my room and I close the door behind. He walked over and sat on the foot of the bed. I can't stop thinking this is the first time I have ever done any thing. Really the first time I have had a guy in my room. But I think im ready now for it all.

" Alyssa, I'm ot wanting to stay to do anything I just want to see what it feels like to wake up next to the most beautiful girl in the world. And to see if you snore."

"What Derek I dont snore. Are you crazy I hope you dont snore or move in your sleep or talk." I say laughing and walking over to the bed. Well that losened up the tense air in the room.

" I know you aren't here just for that but I think I mabey want it?"

" Well Alyssa, well see where the night takes us but for now I had a great time tonight and I feel so welcomed by your pack and your friends."

"" Im glad you are and now you can come over any time now."

I looked in to his eyes as I said that and got lost in them. He was staring into mine and leaned in closer but I was the one to close the gap between our lips. 

The kiss started off sweet and soft but before long we were in a fight for dominance he nibbled on my bottom lip for me to open up for him and I did then our tounge's had their own battle but as always he was the victor, I wasn't upset because it was me he was kissing. His hands travled up and down my body as mine got tangled in his hair. I pulled away for air and he trailed kisses along my neck as my hands went from his hair to touch the muscles on his arms and back. His hands went up under my sun dressand lifts it over my head and threw it on the floor. He pulls back and looks at my body in awe. Satisified that im in just a bra and panties. He contunies kissing me and I pull on his shirt for him to take it off which he does awfully fast. I run my hands up and down the muscles on his chest. He lays us back on the bed.

He slides his hands up my back to my bra claspand I arch my back to him so he has better access to undo it. He takes it off and throws it to the floor.His kisses leave my lips and travel down my neck to my breast. When he captures one of my nipples into his mouth and the other in between his fingers of the other hand. As he is sucking on my nipple and playfully nibling it I cant help a moan that escapes my lips, then he switches to the other breast and does the same as another moan slips thru my lips. He comes back up and captures my lips again this time I use my hands to pull on the heam of his pants. He takes them off without even breaking the kiss and now is between my legs. He breaks the kiss for a moment and looks into my eyes as I see lust , love and need deep within them.

" Alyssa, we can stop if you want if your not ready." his breathing was labored

" No Derek , I'm ready I want this, I want you."

"Sweets you are my everything you already have me and im so in love with you."

And with those words he kisses me as he molds our body's into one.

As I awake my body feels sore and all the memories of last night flood my mind I can feel the heat on my cheeks from some of the images. I feel Derek moving as he notices im awake he plants a kiss on my cheek and tells me "Good Morning."

After awhile of showing each other how we feel I jump up to go take a shower so we can go grab some food. While Derek goes to freshing up in the guest room that Alec had setup for him. After my shower I get dressed and start to head for the door when I my fone starts making a sound that I haven't heard i quite a long time. I run back and jump on the bed to grab it off the night stand that sits beside my bed and answer...

" Hello Lacie ?"

" Alyssa ?, I havent heard your voice in so long I barely reconized it. Oh man it feels like forever."

" Yea it does feel like forever... whats up? How's everything?"

"Umm Alyssa that's why im calling ... There was a Rouge attack."

" WHAT!!! When? What happened Wait what about my dad , Luca, Maria and the baby?"

" Calm down your dad and luca are okay. It was touch and go for maria and the baby for awhile but they are getting better . The baby is still in the hospital. Maria was out for a walk in the woods when they attacked. She was the first one to get attacked since she couldn't shift she got hurt bad but was able to tell Luca where she was at. Him your dad and the pack fighters went into action but the rouges were strong and the fight took its toll on the pack. Alyssa now we are the weakest pack of all . When the fight was over the rouges did let us know that they will return to finish us off.

I didnt know what to do or even if I should call you but no other pack will help us right now they are all trying to protect their own. So I was wondering since your so close to the Alpha there if mabey you could see if he wouldgive us protection.Rick is dead and so is seth and all the stronger fighters as well.

" Oh my god ! Lacie Yea I will talk to Alec and ask him for help for yall or atleast to allow you and my family or anyone else that wants to come to join his pack. "

" Lacie , my dad is he still looking ?"

" Yes Girl he wont stop til he finds you or dies trying. They have searched everywhere I am suprised they havent found you yet."

" Yea me too Well let me get off here and see whats up with all this stuff and I'll call you later okay ? Love you!"

"Love you too Lys..."

**********************************************************************************************************

Sorry it took so long hope you like!!! comment vote what ev's 

oh and Rick is Nick's dad and Seth was a friend of nick and alyssa's