Chapter 17: Alyssa & Nick meet again!!!

( Alec's P.O.V )

I awake to my guards telling me to meet them in the forest on the left side of Derek's house thru the mind link. Thinking it is a rouge I hurry off in only my basketball shorts. When I arrive they are standing around suprised so I ask them.

" What, what have you found to be so important?"

"Does Alpha Nickolas trust you and Derek while you are here? Because he was here all night we think staring at the house waiting for something were just not sure what. He didnt take anything or speak to anyone but why would he be held up out here instead of in bed with his mate?" they say.

"SHIT" I curse and take off back to the house I need to speak with Derek, Nick knows Alyssa is here and is looking for her. I rush inside and to their room I open the door without knocking and look up just in time to se Derek covering Alyssa with the comforter if looks could kill I would for sure be dead but this is important and she needs to be protected and watched.

"Derek I need you Now." I say in a deep tone almost Alpha but hey I am kinda pissed that I didnt figure he would keep searching after us having her scent on us. I turn and head to his office so we may speak with out easdroppers listening. He arrives a few minuntes after me and closes and locks the door. I tell him what my men have learned.

"Alec she will not leave this house I cant risk it she means to much to me. I wont let him have her." he says.

"You wont I wont either she is my best fighter for her to go back to that little bastard I will not have it". I say furious with his thoughts.

"Should we tell her he know something?" I ask Derek.

"I dont know yes I think, its for her safety I dont want her caught off guard." We decide to tell her but as we look around for her she is nowhere to be found. Where did she go I go back up to the room and find a letter from her.

Hey babe,I went out with Lacie shopping be back in afew hours. Love, Alyssa.

She left I call for all my men and so does Alec they all meet in the living room and we ask a simple question.

"Did anyone go with Alyssa?" and their simple reply pissed us off so much we were ready to rip them all to pieces.

"No Boss".

"WHAT" my voice boomed through the house. Even mad we take this time to tell them of the supposed threat to her and we need her here now and they all take off but minuntes after she is screaming in Alec's head somethings wrong...

(Alyssa's P.O.V )

After Derek left to meet with Alec I got up and dressed in some white skinny jeans and blue tank top with my blue chucks to match. grabing my phone I see Lacie had called so I call her back. She wanted to go to the mall so we could catch up some more so I said yes. She was on her so I went up and wrote Derek a little message so he would not be worried then headed out to wait on the swing tied to a tree in the front yard. She came really fast I guess she was on her way before I called her back. When she pulled up I jumped in and we left listening to music along the way. We pulled up to the little Mall and got out but as we started walking I could feel someone watching me as we got closer to the mall I was kinda getting worried because I still had that feeling as I looked around again I saw him.

Nick in all his glory watching me from the edge of the tree line.I looked at Lacie and she mumbled " I'm Sorry" I put it together he made her bring me here it was far enough from Alec and Derek that he would have some time with me but my wolf was not having it she remembered what he did to us. I looked around again but was grabed roughly by the hair and pulled in to a kiss by Nick it was rough and aggressive he tried to stick his tounge in mouth and I bit down on it he cursed and slung me to the ground. I jumped up and went into survival mode.