Chapter 20 : A Game of Hide & Seek...

Alyssa's P.O.V

Waking from a night of peaceful and dreamy sleep I sit up remember today is Saturday and the guys have promised to take everyone to the beach to relax.There has only been one problem this week with the rouges and Alec handled that. It was Wenesday night and one of the patrolers sent him a mindlink that he got whiff of a rouge so Alec told him to fall back and he would take it from there and he did he followed the rouges scent  til he found him. The rouge was half way across the land Alec said he thought he was looking for something but the rouge never spoke to him he caught whiff of Alec and turned around heading for him so Alec did the only thing he could he killed him. If the rouge would have talked mabey he would have listened but no it attacked first so I guess. He came back and told us if we came across another to try and ask them what they want if they are looking for someone then mabey we can help them and not fight with them.

I for one am super excited getting up and grabbing my bikini I go to the bathroom for a shower. After showering I throw on some white shorts and a tank then go to look for Derek my flip flops flip floping on the floor as I go. Walking into the office I see Alec and Eli with Derek I guess they were having some kind of dissucion but today was my day in the sun and no one is going to stop me from getting just that. (Spoiled right)

"Hey Babe, Are ya'll ready for the beach yet?" I ask skeptical of the answer.

"No sweets not yet but we will be soon I haven't changed my mind I still want to have my way with you on the beach." Derek says with a smirk playing on his lips. I smile back knowing just how he feels.

"TMI, Guys really I dont need to know what ya'll do with your spare time." Alec(The man whore) say while fake gaging.

"Alyssa, Are you and the girls ready?" Derek asks not even aknowledgeing Alecs little comment.

I forgot all about the girls being here. "Ugh... I kinda forgot about the girls." I say looking as innocent as I can.

" But i'm on my way to get them ready now be back in a few minuntes will ya'll be ready?" I ask them all.

"Yea sweets Im going now." Derek speaks first then I hear okays from Alec and Eli. 

Running to the east wing I hurrily knock on all the girls rooms to get them up then I start going in their rooms one by one. Jessica's was first I ran and jumped on her bed scaring her out of her sweet sleep.

" Get up its time to leave for the beach." I say then leave her room heading for my next victim. After an hour of waking the girls up they are ready and we are now in the Kitchen grabbing the picnic snacks and drinks. Finishing up we go in the livingroom to see the guys relaxing waiting on us we tell them were ready and they go get the cars.

Cierra and Me got in Dereks car, Vanessa, Eva and Jessica get in with Alec and Lilian and Lacie get in with Sebastian. Oh god I hope they are up for some perverted thoughts cause that is all that is in his head. We pull off on to the road and start for the beach almost like when we came but the only difference is Sebastian's car is now behind us then the guards trucks.

On the way I turn up the radio and start we start singing and dancing to the music I feel the engery my body is raditing and I love it I kinda feel like the entergizer bunny. I have been waiting to get a day just to fun for awhile now ever since we found out this pack was getting attacked and now I have it and get to spend the day with all my close friends. I guess Cierra is feeling it to cause she is doing the same a big smile on her face. I look back every once in awhile to check on Sebastian with the girls but i've only seen him get popped by Lacie once so I guess he has his hands full. Lacie is my best friend and he is Derek's cousin so it would be cool if they did get together atleast til she finds her mate. I can see the double dates already. 

We get to the beach and drive over to a semi secluded area it has a few little cliffs around it. The sand is so pretty its white, the water is beautiful you can see thru the water and all the little fishes that are swimming around. I go to help the girls setup the volley ball net while the guys get the coolers out and put up the canopys we have three of them and six coolers I hope that is enough to hold us over while we are out here.

We sit out sun tanning for awhile but now we are playing in the water swimming and having a good time. I could not be happier right now everyone is having the best time. Sebastion has been his self a few times grabbing the girls but when he grabbed me I flipped him making him land on his back in the sand everyone laughted he just groaned but I did help him back up telling him I am a fighter and it was a reflex. I knew he was just playing with me he dont want me like that but I was just playing to.

"Hey guys let's play a friendly game of volley ball?" Sebastian asks hugging on Lacie.

"Okay, Guys against girls." Derek chimes in to help his cousin.

"Fine" we all agree going over to the net playing.

"Score one for the guys and 14 for the girls Game point." Eva screams smiling from ear to ear.

Jessica serves the ball over and Alec hits it back then its Evas turn she knocks it back over and Eli hits it back across Lacie runs up and bounces it back across it goes back over slowly right to Sebastian and Lacie knows it she starts rubbing on her breast then moving her hands down her abs to the top of her bikini bottom. As soon as her hands went to her breast she had Sebastians attention he never even seen the ball pass right in front of his face and land on the ground at his feet his mouth was dropped open and he was staring at her like a fool. Once the ball hit the ground she stoped and turned around and came over to us as we celebrated our win. Yea we cheated through the whole game we were teasing them but they were dummys for falling for it. Before we could congratulate each other Sebastian came over hauling Lacie over his shoulder she yelped and we heard him tell her "She has been a bad girl and its time for her punishment." At first her face was full of rage I guess from his barbaric stunt but after he said that her face went straight to lust filled mabey she likes it rough you know mabey alittle bdsm from time to time who doesnt.

"Okay now that thats over how about we play alittle hide and seek? Girls hide and you guys seek..." I say with a smirk playing on my lips.

"Only if we get to do as we wish with you when we find you?" Derek says a devilish grin on his face and all the guys saying Yea behind him (I know what he wants). I look at the girls and they all agree.

So off we go to hide behind the rocks and boulders by the cliffs but me and Cierra run alittle furthur to the other side of the cliffs looking around we see two big boulders so we run and duck behind them. Mindlinking the girls I see if they are ready and they are so I mindlink Alec and she mindlinks Derek telling them that we are ready.

As soon as we do we hear something behind us so we stand and turn around to see four big guys. We look at each other then back at them but they reach out and grab us we start trying to fight us but they twist Cierra's neck breaking it I am glad she is a vampire and it wont really kill her just kinda knock her out. I start screaming then feel this poke in my neck and a stinging burning sensation I start feeling weak and look back up once more before the darkness takes over me to see who did this only to see The one person I hate The one that was suppose to always protect me, The one that was suppose to be my other half, The one ment for my wolf ...

Our MATE Alpha Nick walking around the guys over to me. Before I can speak the darkness takes me...    

****************************************************************************************************

I know a cliff hanger but I will update the next part tomorrow or friday I promise. 

Remember ... VOTE.... COMMENT.... FOLLOW... IF YOUR HEARTS DESIRE !!!

 Thank you all again for reading ! Luv ya'll !