Chapter 26: Surprise Gift...

Chapter 26: 

(Cierra's P.O.V.)

Waking up after a night of extra acivities with sebastian leaves me wore out and kinda sore you would think I would get use to his strength and legth but no atleast not yet. While I'm taking my shower I cant help but think about Alyssa and what my uncle tried to do. My thoughtshad been on her through the shower so I went out looking for her. Sebastian caught me as I was closing the room door wrapping his arms around my waist pulling my to his bare chest. I could feel his six pack through my shirt.

"Sebastian, I'm trying to go check on Alyssa now is not the time." I tell him already getting turned on. He breaths out fanning my ear which only truns me on more then in a deep voice he says.

"Mmm, Babe are you sure you dont want to just go back to bed?" It took all I had to answer him with knodding my head yes.

"No Sebastian I be back in the bed later tonight now I must go see my girl." As I said that Alyssa and Derek were coming out of their room. I started walking off to them but after a few steps I heard another door open and close then heels clacking on the floor behind me. I turned around just in time to see the slut from yesterday pass Sebastian and him reach his hand out and smack her on the ass. My mouth dropped and I didnt even blink. She turned around and smiled at him. I was in front of his so fast bringing my hand up to smack him right across the face. His head turned to the side from the force of my hit. Now I was not caring about his feelings I was truly pissed.

"SEBASTIAN DEAN TREVINO you must not know who you are with. Well let me help you out my Name is Cierra Desarey Craven I am one bitch you dont want to get pissed at you and right now I am the CDC and you Mother Fucker probably have an STD on that hand of yours so before I ever step foot in your room again or you in mine you need to go get checked then you have that slap on the ass to make up for if I do decide to take you back."

 I slap him again trying to let off some steam but it dont help none. I turn to see that the slut stoped to watch our arguement I look at her and charge foward but Derek catches me right before I get to her which is good I guess. I fight him alittle but soon I see I will not get free from his grasp so I relax and he loosens his hold on me. Alyssa then walks over and I look at her seeing that she has finally started to get her baby bump. That immediately brings me out of bitch mode and right to Auntie mode as I rub her belly saying 'Awe'. She blushes then looks up behind me with out turning around I say .

" Sebastian I will break your arms if you touch me right now so please leave me alone I have other things to do."  I grab Alyssa and let the boys have time to their selfs while we have girl time.

 (Alyssa P.O.V)

After this morning seeing Cierra go straight the fuck off on Sebastian I thought the day would be just like yesterday but once we left from the guys it got better. Cierra even had women come over to give us mani's, pedi's and facial's. She was rubbing on my belly every chance she got and there wasn't even a big bump yet. After we had a relaxing day with her I went to find Derek. I walked in to his office and saw he was asleep on the couch by the window I went over to him and sat on the floor. Five minutes after I was sitting there he started to sturr in his sleep openning his eyes He sees me there on the floor before I know what happenes I am on the couch with his arms around me. I lean into his chest and just breath in his scent. It is a mix of bannanas and strawberrys so good I just want to eat him... These cravings are going to have me as big as a house soon.

I pull away because I came looking for him for a reason. 

"Hey Baby I was wanting to go to the pack house til that slut leaves I dont want to be stressing over her. I know that you have to be here so I can just take the car and call you when I get there okay?" I asked in a worried tone.