Chapter 19 : Derek's Night !

There are some steamy parts but mainly at the end and I have marked it.

Alyssa P.O.V

We arrive at the new club and it is big two stories tall and half the block I cant wait to see the inside. Derek has been screaming in his phone all day trying to make sure that every thing was set just right. Since he thought they would mess up we are here two hours before it opens so he can check things for his self. He holds the door open for me and I walk in taking everything in it looks great there are tables all along the walls the tables all have a neon glow light under the glass on them each a different color. The dance floor is in the middle with the Dj booth is one the second floor even with the dance floor. Derek has tons of lights hanging from the celing and a glass mirror ball right in the center, a smoke machine on each side of the floor comming out of the wall. He put alot of thought into this club. The club name is the same as the others. After taking in all the first floor I head up stairs to look at that floor I went to the stairs and they had a red rope hanging infront of them I undid it and walked up. Once upstairs I start looking around they have black and white leather couches and loveseats all over with mini tables between them I am guessing that this is the V.I.P section they have flat screen tv's on each wall with the view of the dance floor on them. ( Nice I didn't even see cameras around) I walked around more taking a look in the Dj booth and he even had the newest turntables for the Dj to mix with even a new apple computer everything was right there where the man can reach ever button lights, smoke, and even the cameras they could move to get different views of people dancing on the dance floor. The Dj booth was nothing comparied to the womens bathroom there was not just stalls and mirrors like other clubs. When you walk in this one there is a sitting area then another door but this one is glass with a beautiful designed scorpion on it I just loved it. I walked pasted that door and there was a marble counter with three sinks in it. I walked to the stalls and they were very roomy two people could fit in them. On the wall by the door there was a shelf with all kinds of feminen things on it I guess he wanted the women to be comfortable here. I walked back out and followed his scent to find him which I should have guessed he would be in his office. I walked in and told him what I thought of the place. Which was Awesome I loved it. He says that he was thinking of me the whole time he was designing it. 

"Alyssa, I have something for you."  He says sounding kinda cryptic.

"Okay Derek, What is it?" I ask alittle scared. He walks around the desk with a few papers in his hands and lays them down infront of me. I look at the papers and then back to him with an eyebrow raised. He chuckles and brings me closer to him.

" Sign here Alyssa. No questions til you sign." He said. Not even looking at me. Ugh I know I should not argue with him but how can he just say sign here. 

"Derek what is this ?" I ask.

"Alyssa do you love me ?" He questions

"Yes"  I answer kind of sad he would ask me that. 

"Well sweets then you would sign without having to ask questions right?" 

"Okay give me the pen. " I say sounding happy because he was just asking to make his point.

"Alright now what did I just sign?" I say looking up into his eyes

" That little signature my dear means that you now Own half of this club and all of my others." My mouth droped open to say I was shocked was an understatement. I just could not process it

" Wa-Wa-What did you just say Derek?" I asked studdering as I spoke.

" You heard right sweets half of all the clubs are for you." Again I just looked at him like he had just grew two heads. Then my voice came back along with my commonsense. "