Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Bre's POV

Its been a couple of days since I last talked to Jon, and Tyler has completely tried his best to ignore me. Which is very weird.

Tonight it's going to be just me and Tyler, because Jamie is going over to Anders house for the night. My plan is to just talk to him.

When I go downstairs Jamie's already gone, and Tyler's watching tv. I sit down right next to him. He looks at me then back at the tv.

"Tyler. What's going on? You've been ignoring me for 2 days now. I know something's up." I sweetly tell him. He shrugs.

"Nothing" is all he said. This boy is so stubborn, I swear.

"Tyler, just freaking tell me. Now." I demand at him. He looks into my eyes.

He mumbles something I can't comprehend.

"What?" I ask him.

"I love you, okay." He shouts at me. I jump at his sudden outburst.

"I love you too, Ty Ty." I smile at him.
He looks so sad at this point.

"Not as a sister, as this." He didn't give me time to reply before his lips are attached to mine. I quickly pushed away.

"No. No. No. Tyler I'm pregnant, with Jonathan's baby. No this cannot be happening. Your my best friend." I try to reason with him the remainder of the night. But I can't so he goes to bed, while I buy a plane ticket back home.

As I try to lug my suit case down into the cab, Jamie comes back with Anders.

"What are you doing Bre?" Jamie asks me, confused. I give him a hug.

"It's time for me to go home, alright. I miss Jonathan too much." I chuckle. Truth is, I actually do miss my Jonny boy. He nodded.

"Well, just shoot me a text when you get there and home. So I know that your safe. Please. I love you Breezy girl." He squeezes me, and then let's go of me. I wave to the both of them, then hop in my cab.

When I get all checked in and get past security, I pull out my phone and call Jonathan.

"Hello." A girls voice asks. Is he cheating on me? No Bre, don't assume things.

"Um, hello? Who is this?" I harshly ask her.

"My name is Bridget." Bridget says. I swear I'll kill both of them.

"How do you know Jonathan? Is he cheating on me, with you?" I snap at her. She laughs. What's funny?

"Is this Bre?" She asks.

"Yes this is Bre. And your screwing with MY fiancé." I raise my voice at her.

"Calm down. I'm not messing around with Jonny. I would be cheating on my girlfriend if I did." She tells me. What? I'm so confused.

"How do you know Jonathan?" I ask her.

"My dads his coach." She tells me. Oh crap, I was just rude to the coaches daughter.

"Oh. I'm sorry I assumed things. My bad. But uh, where is Jon?" I chuckle. I don't get answer but I hear rustling in the background.

"Breezy girl. What's up?" Jon asks me.

"I'm getting on a flight back to Chicago right now."I hang up, not really in the mood to talk to anyone. Ugh stupid hormones. I carefully get up, because my stomach is pretty big for being 6 months pregnant and I go over to my gate and wait.

They finally call my section, so I quickly get on the plane and relax.

When I land in Chicago I go get some coffee from Starbucks. I call Jonathan to see if he can come get me.

"I'm on my way." Is all he says, then hangs up. He read my mind. When he gets here, he pulls me into a much needed bear hug. I silently cry into his chest.

"I love you so much, Bre." He tells me. He wipes my tears away.

"I love you too." He smiles at me and then grabs my suitcase and puts it in the back. He opens the door for me and helps me into the car.

"You know, I don't care if our baby isn't the we want it to be. As long as it's healthy, I'm happy with it." His voice was full of compassion, if that's even possible.

"I know. The doctor is supposed to call me tomorrow." I tell him. I look down at my lap and let a couple tears out. Jon grabs my hand and holds it till we get home. We get everything inside and Jon helps me unpack my suit case.

It's about 7 at night when Jon asks me if I want to eat or just go to bed. I, of course pick sleep. So we change into our pjs and get into bed. I cuddle up in his chest, while he plays with my hair and hums a soft tune.

And that's all I need to fall asleep, In Jonny's arms.

***************************************************************

Hey guys. Hope everyone's day was good. I can't sleep. So not good for me, but ehh. Anyway thank y'all so much for everything. Love y'all. xoxo