Chapter 19

As me and Jonathan were cooking dinner for my family, my mom and sister come in the house with a couple of shopping bags. My dad walks over to my mom and whispers something in her ear and she smiles and excitedly nods, all I can think is that, that was weird. Reality soon comes over as I here Tyler crying, I rush to him, as he was playing with his toys on the carpeted floor. As soon as I get over to him, he stops crying and uses his hand motions to basically say 'I'm fine mommy, I just want you to hold me.', I chuckle and pick him up and he smiles and leans on my chest, I can already tell Tyler is going to be a smart kid, I don't care if he has Down Syndrome, he's going to be a smart and awesome kid. 

"Here Bre, let me take Tyler for a little bit so you can help Jonathan with dinner." My sister comes over and takes my Tyler away to go play with his toys. As I was walking to the kitchen I saw my parents crouched over papers and were talking quietly, I will have to ask them about that at dinner.

Once we were done making the Lasagna, we put that on a plate along with bread, Green Beans, and some water, well me and my mom had a glass of red wine. We handed everyone their plate and we sat down, Jaden was going to feed Tyler tonight, so I didn't have to worry about that. Throughout the meal my parents kept looking at each other, it made me kinda mad because I know that they are hiding something. I finished my food, along with Jonathan, waiting for the others to finish as well. I decided to just barge into their business.

"Roxie Ann Adams...David Cole Adams, why are you being so secretive. Tell me now." I demanded them. They looked at each other and smiled.

"Me and your father are planning something for you and Jonathan, we aren't done yet, so please wait a little bit longer till something arrives, okay?" She asked me. I nodded and looked at Jonathan who seemed to be as surprised as I was, my mom never really planned anything out before, so it's a huge shocker but I can't wait and see what she has in store for us.

Later that night is was me, Jonathan and my parents in the dinning room drinking wine and beer, as Jaden and Tyler went to bed. We were all talking about Jonathan's life, some funny stories and some sad ones. But we had many laughs I didn't want that night to end, but sadly it did and I was laying in my teenage bedroom spacing out as Jonathan was rubbing my stomach like he normally does.

"Penny for you thoughts?" Jonathan's voice pulled me back to actual life. 

"You probably don't want to hear them." I told him. He situated himself on his elbows and looked at me.

"Of course I do, I wouldn't want to know if I didn't ask." He says. Hmm, guess he's right.

"I was just thinking about our life. How it would of been if Tyler didn't have Down Syndrome, or if you never got in your accident Tyler probably wouldn't be here, or how we are going to get married this year, and that you are going to bring the cup home to me and Tyler and make us happy." I honestly tell him. He  closes his eyes for a bit and finally opens them.

"I think that everything happens for a reason. I am super glad that Tyler came out the way he did, I think he is the most precious thing in the entire world. And I am glad that I'm finally marrying the love of my life. I am almost happy that I did get in my accident. And I hope we do win the cup this year. But all of those things that you didn't want to happen or you could take back, think about how different our lives would be?  We wouldn't have an awesome kid named Tyler, Bre everything happens for a reason." He says. I snuggle up into his warmth and he rubs my back.

"You always know what to say. How did I get so lucky?" I kiss his jaw because I can't reach his lips. 

"Because it's the truth. I know in the end everything will be fine. I will always be there for you. Okay? He promises me. I close my eyes trying to fall asleep.

"I love you Jonathan." I mumble. He softly chuckles and gets comfortable with me on his stomach.

"And I love you, BreAnna Leigh. Forever and always my love." He kisses my forehead and I soon drift into a lovely dream about pizza and Logan Lerman.

***********************************************************************************

(A/N) Well hello there lovelys. I hope you have all had an awesoem day. I love you guys. xoxo