Chapter 25

Chapter 25

Bre's POV

"BreAnna?"

I turned around and saw the most beautiful human being I've ever laid eyes on.

"Hi Jon." I lightly smiled at him. I could feel Tyler's grip on me get increasingly tighter. He was so scared.

"Look at my boy. Tyler you've grown up so much." As Jon said this, Tyler let out a breath of relief, loosening his grip on me.

"Hi Jonathan." Tyler said to him. I looked at Jon to see his expression hasn't changed from his huge smile, his eyes focused on Tyler.

"How've you been?" Jon asked as he walked closer to us. I tried to shrug Tyler off my arm, but he wouldn't budge.

"I've been okay. Not much happening in my life right now." Tyler answered quickly. I looked at Tyler so confused.

He looks lost. I know a subject they're both good at.

"Tyler. Why don't you tell your dad about Vivian?" I asked him. They both looked at me with the same look.

"Who's Vivian?" Jon smiled, already knowing.

"She's my girlfriend. Dad she's so amazing, just like everything she does is just perfect. Too bad mom took my phone away. Or I would be texting her right now." Tyler laughed.

"Well, your mom did some good thinking. She just wants you to enjoy your weekend bud." Jon looked at me for a brief second, I could feel my cheeks get redder.

"Thanks Jon. I think I'm gonna go find Marian and see what's up with the rest of the team. Is it alright if you guys hang out here for a while?" I asked them both. Jon smiled to himself.

"Yeah, mom. But can I have my phone back so I can text you and what not?" He asked. I already knew what he was gonna do.

"No, you may not. Your dad has a phone. Your not texting Vivian. You survived 12 years without her, I think you can survive two more days. You'll be fine! I love you." I say to him. He rolls his eyes and starts to walk off but I pull him back into a hug.

"Mom. Please get off of me. Your embarrassing me again." He whines. I look around and smirk.

"Your dad used to love my hugs. Honey there's no one here besides your dad." I stated. Jon looked at me with a blank expression, that was until he pulled out that little grin he does. Why did I ever let him go?

"Okay mom. I love you too." Tyler breaks me out of my trance and kisses me on my forehead. I waved at them and walk to the locker room.

"Marian?" I say kind of loudly to no one, trying to see if he can hear me.

"Marian is in the locker room, want us to take you there?" A strong voice said from behind me. I turned around and saw a beautiful women and a hound man, I know he's a player, I don't want to seem like an idiot.. Great.

"Oh. Yes please. That would help me greatly. I haven't been here in about 12 years so it's all pretty new again." I answer him.

"Well I'm Brandon, and this is wife, Nav." He says. Brandon Saad, wow I'm dumb.

"My names BreAnna, but everyone calls me Bre." I smiled and shake both of their hands.

"Your Marian's best friend, right?" Nav asked me. I smiled to myself.

"Yeah, that's me." I said as Brandon walked in front of myself and Nav.

"So are you just here for his retirement?" Nav asks me.