Chapter 15

Sophie's P.O.V
Jai woke up before me because he wasn't next to me like in my bed so I got up put that shirt of Jai's I kept and walked to the kitchen to find shit everywhere like rubbish,clothes,more rubbish just stuff everywhere...so I tried to get to the lounge with out hurting myself like tripping or cutting myself on something and I succeed I didn't hurt myself I sat down and thought to myself about the events that happened last night and can't be said but I was a good experience i must say.
"Morning babes" jai came out from wherever he was..I might add that he was SHIRTLESS!! He um came and sat next to me.
"Morning" I crawled onto his lap kissing his lips. "I had fun last night"
"So did I" he said kissing me back
"Hey how did my house get like this" I said looking around.
"Hahaha i don't know"
"Well today I am going to go see mum and yeah do you want to come with" I said getting if hm and going to the kitchen.
"Yeah I'll come"
"Okay well it 10:30 so we should go see her at 12:30-1"
"Yeah okay but why so late" he said getting up
"Cause we have to ready and clean this house because I can't live in this" he laughed and came closer to me
"Who said I was cleaning"he whispered and palled a bucket of water on me then he ran away I just screamed and just around hole he was pissing himself laughing
"Oh My Gosh..Jai you twat you made my shirt go see though hahah.....I'm going to shower" I walked off so cold and confused on how and where he got the backer of water from.
"BaBe...are you okay" Jai yelled
"Come here and find out" I yelled back
"Okay" he came in "are you okay" he in a serious voice
"Yes I'm fine hahaha.... Im being serious I'm fine Jai" I laughed and he left the bathroom.
I got out of the shower walked into my room and it was clean like very clean.
"THANK-YOU JAI FOR CLEANING MY ROOM" I yelled
"ITS OKAY" he yelled back.I smiled at the ground and just stood thinking and remembering about my past months,weeks and days with Jai and boys and just really everything that has happened. A tear fell from my eye I quickly wiped it away
"Hey what time we are going to go see you mum" Jai came in the room
"1 so 2 hours ruffly" I turned to face him
"Beau rang...before I went in the bathroom and he said that they all are comeing home"
"Why I mean it's not a problem but why"
"Cause I don't know he didn't tell me why"
"Okay" I started getting ready.I wore black jeans with a 3/4 floral print shirt with the number 52 in the middle,the sleeves were black and middle bit was the floral pattern, I put my white short cut converse hair out natural and no makeup.
"Well don't you look like swag" Jai said
"Go get ready flip" I laughed. I herd Jai's phone ringing so I got to go find it I found it under the lounge (wtf) the caller ID was private so I answered
S-Sophie P-person who was calling
S-hello
P-hey is Jai there...this girl said
S-no he is in the shower who's this
P-this is Grâce..um I just wanted to tell Jai that I'm free tonight
S-okay well by ill tell Jai you rang
I was so angry and upset about what just happened like hi the hell is she so the first thing I did was walk starlight to bathroom.
"Jai can I come in I need to ask you something" I said in a nice sweet voice
"Yeah sure" I went in
"Right who the hell is Grâce Jai!" I yelled and surely you could tell that I was angry and sad.
"She is my counciller"
"Really...and way do you need a counciller Jai....well if she is your counciller why didn't she come with you tour then"
"Cause she has more then one person to help oh and I need a counciller because of my depression my anger problems and shit okay"
"Okay she free tonight so......."
"Well we organised that so that I could tell her that I'm not coming anymore because you make me happy you make me not feel angry for no reason you make me feel like a normal person"
"Really" I feel really bad right now
"Yes"
"Why didn't you tell me about this before"
"Cause I was afraid that you would be like I don't want to date a freak"
"Your not a freak if anything your quite normal" I hugged him so tight for 2 minutes and then slowly started loosing the grip
"I love you Sophie.....and PLAESE don't ever think that I would cheat on you" he was almost crying. I feel so so so bad right now it's not funny he took a beep breath "I have to get dressed"
At the hospital
We parked the car and just sat there for a bit looking and the building. Then I finally got the courage to get out of the car and start walking towards the doors.
"Hi how can I help you" the front desk lady asked
"Hi um I'm here to see my mum Jodie Webster" my whole body was shaking so much
"Um Jodie well your mum is in intensive care because of her condition...would you like me to take you to her" I couldn't speak like at all.
"Yes" Jai said to the lady. We walked to mums room the lady left us all I looked through the big glass window and saw her just lying there not a movement or nothing she had all these machines hooked onto her and all I could do was stand there and cry just cry.
"Um excuse me...are you Jodie's daughter" a lady asked me who was about in her 50s asked me.
"Yes" I said wiping away my tears.
"Okay well your mum as you can see is in a critical condition because basically her skull is crushed but we fixed that as soon as she got here...we only just saved her life um her brain is badly damaged and she is also in a coma since we have had her in here she has been in a coma and she has the woken up" the lady told me I was just crying. "do you want to go in"
"Well it's a but hard like it's really confronting" I said though cry's and heavy breaths .
"I understand love" she said to me and just looked at her. She told me and Jai a story about her mum and dad died/got killed in front of her eyes I cried in that story so did her and Jai but I got the courage to go in so I done it all slowly like I walked I there slowly I sat down on a chair next to the her bed and held her hand.
"Hey Sophie I'm just going to go to the toilet okay I'll be back" he wise kissing my forehead.
Jai's P.O.V
Poor Sophie she is upset about this like I have never ever seen her like this before. I actually don't need to go to the toilet I have to go the boys to take them to Sophie I didn't plane they did they just told me what I had to do.
"Hey Jai" Beau said and hugged "how's Sophie" after he said that I just cried.
"She's really bad we have been here for 2 hours and the first hour and half she didn't even go in the room" I said though my man tears. "Where's the other boys"
"Daniel is home with his parents and shit and James couldn't come cause he said he just couldn't do it or something" Luke told me.
"Okay so where's Sophie" Beau asked and we pulled away from our hug moment
"She's down this way" wiping my eyes
"So what did you's do when you got home" Beau asked me. I just smiled at the.
"We went to her house I stayed the night and yeah that's about it"
"Oh really" they both said
"Yes" I looked at them. "There's Sophie and obviously her mum...okay here's a plane I'll go first then I will wave at you boys to tell you to come in okay" they both nodded.
"Hey sorry if I......mum what are you doing here" I was shocked that mum was here cause me and Sophie didn't tell her well we were going to.
"I um Jai theres something I need to tell the both of you"