Chapter 24 The sun is awake

Jai's P.O.V
I was looking out the window waiting on a call from Jodie Sophie's mum to know where she is. Sarah only told her about like a long time ago so 5-6 hours , I was going to ask Sarah if she wanted to a to get me something to eat cause I don't want to leave Sophie alone in this place. but I looked over to her were she was sleeping on the chair,she looked peaceful but also very uncomfortable. I walked over to my phone were it was charging, I took it off charge and walked out to the hall way I then rang Sophie's mum.
J-Jai M-Sophie's mum
M-hello
J-hi Jodie its Jai
M-Hi Jai is something wrong with Sophie
J-Um no I was just wondering where you are and when is your flight
M-oh okay I'm at the airport now and my flight is in 20 minutes
J-oh that's good I'll see you soon then
M-yep okay by
J-by
"Jai come here!!" Sarah yelled
"What!!" I was worried
"Look" Sarah grabbed my hand. I saw that Sophie was awake.
"Hey Soph..." I hugged here and started crying cause was so that happy to see her awake.
"Hey" she said softly I looked into her eyes
"I'll go get a doctor" Sarah left the room
"Oh My God I can't believe your wake" I hugged again and I was still crying, like come on Jai. The doctor came in asked her some questions and stuff like that,told her what's happening and what happened he then told us that she will be in here for another 1 or 2 weeks just to her recover because of her broken bones and head injury.
"I'm going to ring everyone I'll be back" I got up and walked out to the hall way.
Sophie's P.O.V
"Why was he crying" I asked Sarah
"Cause he is so happy to you awake" she said, I just looked at the ground
"How long was out for" I said still looking at the ground
"All today and bit of yesterday" she said quietly
"Was he really worried or something"
"Yeah he was he was also really scared....he though that you where going to die" her voice was a bit shaky
"Really......" I felt sad but confused, but I don't know why..?
"The boys should be here in 40 minutes" Jai walked in happy and with a smile on his face.
"That's good" Sarah said...."well now you awake I'll be back I'm going to get some food" she walked out leaving me and Jai in silence enjoying each-other's company.
"Hey Jai..." I said quietly
"Yeah" he said looking up from being half asleep
"Have you been home since I've been here"
"No...I stayed in here all day and all night" holding my hand
"you know that dance class was really fun i loved it but being here is what I don't love" we both had a little giggle.
"You know I'm getting the feelings that what you asked me wasn't what you wanted to ask me" before I could even think of answering Sarah came back with so much food and the boys followed behind her
"YaY !!! Your awake !!" Beau said and hugged me
"We will talk later" Jai whispered in my ear and winked at me.
Literally my heart my everything just melted for him just winking at me.
"So how long will you be in here for" Daniel asked me sitting down on a chair in the corner.
"I think the doctor said one or two weeks" I said with a smile
"I'll be back I gotta take this" Jai said leaving the room as j was slowly drifting to sleep
"So has he been" James asked Sarah
"Who Jai" she answered him
"Yeah" he's at down in Daniels set then pulled Sarah onto his lap
"Um he was a wreck when you's left well he was all day but I think he is so much better that she is awake" Sarah told him...
"Well is Sophie's mum coming or haven't you's told her" James her
"She coming I called her last-night or yesterday afternoon one of them" she laughed a little.
"Hey Soph....oh shit she's sleeping"
James P.O.V
"What is it" I asked Jai
"Her mum will be here tomorrow afternoon"
"Are you going to come home or stay here"
"Um I'm not sure I will make my mind up latter" he turned sad all of a sudden like as if he was hit with a bus.
"Jai can you come here for a second" Sarah got up and left the room with Jai.
"Hey Sophie....I know your awake and pretending to be asleep and I also know that you are her wig everything we are talking about it's a good way to secretly listen but try and convince Jai on coming home with is so you can speed some time with your mum" I whisper in her her ear,u saw her smile a few times I most add.
"Is my mum coming!!!! Did Jai ring my mum and tell her" she said with excitement
"Yeah he did well Sarah but any way" she laughed "So back to what I was saying before please try and convince him to come home"
"I will but why...." she questioned
"Because his...um....."
"James your a shit liar what's the real reason"
"There is no real reason that I know of I think it's cause everyone haut wants him home"
"Like back to Australia"
"No back to our house here on LA"
"Hey James can you....."jai walked in with head down on his phone
"Yeah" I replied to him he came over to the chair next to Sophie
"Never mind....Hey Soph your mum will be here in 7 hours" Jai smiled to her and Sophie's face just lit up like it was Christmas or something.
"Dose mean your going to go home with the others" Right now hooping he says yes
"Um....i don't maybe" he smiled then kissing her forehead, and whispering I love you into her ear.
The next morning I woke up and there were balloons streamers and all these colours. hang on in about to spend my mortherfucken birthday in a hospital I
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY SOPHIE!!!!" Everyone yelled at the same time. All I could was smile.
"Awww thanks guyz"
So they all gave me presents they also brought meme Starbucks I was a pretty good day. I was 6:00 o'clock and Jai,Luke,Daniel,James and Beau went out And hour or two hours ago.
"Sarah where did the boys go"
"Oh um they um there getting something to eat"
"Your a shit lier where are they"
"If I tell it won't be a surprise"
I sat in silence for a but until I herd them coming down the halls cause they are so LOUD. Jai walked in first with his hands behind his back like came in really close to Jai then Beau,Daniel and James came in.
"Happy Birthday Sophie...close your eyes and put your hands out". I don't what he said he put what felt like a massive box on my hands it was a little but heavy
"Can open my eyes now" I complain
"No you haven't guess what it is" someone grabbed my hand and put it in the box I could something moving around I started to get scared and make these wired noises then again someone grabbed my hand laying it straight then bring my hand and laying it out straight.
"Okay what the fuck is going" I started getting the shots with this guessing game. As some as someone put his moving thing in my hand my eyes opened so quick.
"OMG!!!! It's so cute who got me this" I got a dog for my birthday!!!
"I did" Jai put his hand up and stepped forward
"Aw thanks" I sent him a kiss.
"Oh my god your so cute what's its name...wait is it a big or girl" J rolled the puppy on to its back to see its gender and I was a girl
"Aw my little princess....oh my god this her name"
"What"
"Her name is princess"
"Okay well hello princess" Jai said to her. After everyone left minutes later my mum comes in I cried cause I was so happy to see her. we talked for ages and ages. I we think we fell asleep at 4:30 In the morning. it's I've like 2 more weeks here.