Chapter 28 Emoji life..

Sarah's P.O.V
It's the day Sophie gets her plasters off her leg and ankle today... So I called the boys few days ago so they could surprise Sophie today,something nice and cute anyway it's 9:30 in the morning Sophie isn't up yet so we decorated the lounge room and the kitchen.
"Okay so is that enough glitter glue" James asked me while putting the lid on
"It's meet to be a card thing not a poster" I said shaking the paper trying trying to get the glitter off that didn't stick on.
"Okay but it looks really pretty and cool and creative....I actually like it" jai said staring at the thing
"Okay Im going to see if she's awake" I said going to the guest room. Sophie has been staying/sleeping in there the whole time she has had her injuries because she can't go up stairs. I softly opened the door and saw that she was on her phone with earphones in.
"Morning" I said walking over to the bed. She pulled out a earphone and smiled at me
"I'm so happy and excited I get this shit off" we both had a little laugh
"Come on let's go get some breakfast and go to the hospital"
"Okay"
"Um where's your wheelchair" I asked her looking around the room
"Um I think I s in the cupboard...you know jai hasn't talked to me in 2 days...I'm actually starting to get a bit angry with long distance shit ay"
"Well they are probably doing stuff like making videos or something" I said setting up the wheelchair
"I can't wait to use my legs again its been so long and hard without them and I still haven't gotten used to it" by the time she we down talking she was comfortably in her wheel chair. I walked of to the door to open it so we could leave the room and go to the kitchen.
"I don't if I should call jai now or call him later to ask him why he hasn't been talking for 2 days like I durn what I have done" she said looking down on her phone.i quickly snatched her phone out of her hands and before she could say anything...
Sophie's P.O.V
Before I could say anything I juts put me hands over my mouth and cried from shock and happiness.
"Oh My God....what are you boys doing here" The boys ran over and huge me. I felt one of them pick me up.
"I missed you so much" jai told me as he picked me up from my wheelchair, my legs where in the most awkward position but I hugged him back. I felt his warm lips on my forehead that made me smile.
"Jai I love you" I kissed him
"I love you too" our lips together pressed against each other
"Um how can you lift me and this plaster at the same time it weighs like a hundred kilos" I laughed
"Hm...it's because I go to the gym" he laughed and put me back in my wheelchair and wheeled me to the lounge where the others were sitting.
"So what are you guys doing here" I ask with a smile
"We are here to help and watch you get your casts off" Beau told me
"Aw you people are so cute....I spread love all around" we formed a group huge. After we had some breakfast, Jai helped me get ready.
"So....finally we are alone" Jai said placing kissing down my neck making me smile
"Jai.. Just cause I'm getting this shit off today doesn't mean we can do this" we had a little laugh at that,we laid on my bed for about 20 minutes
"I hated going on tour and staying in LA without you" he said looking up at the roof
"As your so cute I think I might love you" I said running my head to face him
"Come on...Lets get you ready so we can go" Jai got up and put his hand out to helped me get up and ready so we could leave for the hospital. We arrived at the hospital and went to meet my mum out side the emergency room.
"Hello Soph....how you feeling" mum kissed and hugged me
"Very excited" I made a really big smile,mum and Sarah just laughed
We took a set in the emergency waiting room and waited for a nurse.
"Honey" mum got my attention
"Yeah"
"Who do you want in the room while you get this off"
"Only you and Sarah"
"Hey boys, you's are going to wait out here while us girls go in okay" mum said to the boys as they were sitting behind us
Sophie's Mum's P.O.V
The nurse called us and directed us to a room,We entered a room with a bed and 2 chairs, me and Sarah sat on the chairs while these tie was putting Sophie on the bed. The nurse and and a another doctor came in and took my casts off,after a about 30 minutes with it off the nurse was playing and feeling my leg.
"Okay So...everything gone well and you can start physio next week"
Sophie's P.O.V
I'm so exited to get my legs back!!!!