Chapter 25 Dont mind

Sophie's P.O.V
I still can't believe I got a puppy for my birthday. I love her and musher dos much.Today Me,Mum and princess are going home back to Australia!! actually think James is going home as well to see his mum but I'm so excited to get out of this god dam hospital. I'm in a wheelchair because I'm that stupid to brake broke my left knee and my right ankle so I can't walk at all. I don't know how it's possible to do what I've done I'm actually still very confused.
"Hey Soph....." Mum came and sat next to my bed
"Yeah mum"
"I'm going to be at work because I could t get time off so I've asked Jai and Sarah to come home with to look after you" she said so calmly.
"REALLY!!! THANK-YOU mum" I hugged her so tight
"Its fine" she said. I'm even happier that Jai and Sarah are coming home with me.
"Where is Jai" I asked mum
"He is at the house getting all your stuff and all his stuff to bring so he's getting ready to leave" mum said with happiness in voice
"Aw that's nice" I smiled
"You know honey you need to keep him he loves you so much" she held my hand.
"I know but how do you know that"
"One he told me and two I can see when he looks at you" she got up and left the room. That actually got me thinking not in a bad way but a really good way. 20 seconds later Jai and Sarah came in.
"Hey Soph" they both said in sync. Jai came over to me and say where mum was sitting, he interlocked his fingers with mine and gave me are really hot sneaky smirk.
"So Soph what are your plans for today" Sarah asked me
"Well I going home today" I said with an excited crazy smile.
"Why are you so excited for" Jai asked me. not to be rude to home but are you FUCKING STUPID.
"Well I get of the god dam morthfucken I get to go home I actually haven't been home for ages and also I know that your guyz are with me" again I smiled at the end
"How do you know about that" Sarah asked me
"Mum told me" I looked straight over the Jai remembering what my mum said about him before they came in
"Well baby if you want to get we first of all gotta get you out of here" Jai walked out of the room
"Okay.....hey what breeds princess"
"Um she's a staffy"
With in seconds the doctor came in told me what I can and can't do and all this another shit that I didn't listen to. I got out of that bed got into a wheelchair, got out of the hospital
"I'm out......I'm your of that shit" I am so happy to be out of there. We drove straight to the airport then I remembered my dog.
"Jai where's princess" i asked him cause he was next to me
"Um......" He didn't answer me. We arrived at the airport and I was an so keen on going home like no one understands. Mum was putting our tickets through and doing all that type of stuff. she came back.
"The flight is at 5 o'clock so we have 2 hours till then okay......do you guys want anything to eat or drink"
"Yeah.....actually can I come with you" Jai asked mum
"Yeah sure"
Jai's P.O.V
"Hey Jodie....did you asked about the dog" I asked her
"Yeah I did I just don't know when Beau and the Se going to bring her" I turned around to find a group of girls where huddled around Sophie,I think there was only 6 or 7 of then but they must be fans cause they are taking pictures and she's signing stuff and they we signing her casts.We brought chips lollies and some drinks back to where Sophie and Sarah are.
"Hi girls" as soon as I said that all of the girls scrammed really loud which made me and Sophie laughs, we where taking pictures I was signing stuff we were just having fun i guess. In the corner of my eye I saws Beau holding Princess ,Daniel,Luke were just chillin and James had a suite case so I'm pretty sure that he's going to see his mum. The girls spotted the boys and ran up to then like no tomorrow. Beau like got scared or something and drop princess so ran to save her then Daniel fell over from princess trying to run away. It was just one big mess. I got princess and took her to Sophie. When the boys were finished with the fans they came over to us.
"Hello my baby hello hello my precious hello" she said in this wired voice
"Hey guys....sorry about dropping..." Before he could finish I covered his month Cause u know that Sophie would flip the shit at him
"Okay can I have have my dog" she said asking for the dog
"Are you sure"
"I have broken legs not arms" said taking princess from me
Jodie's (Sophie's mum) P.O.V
"Hey Sophie you know that princess has to have needles"
"Yeah" she said with sadness all over her face
"Do you want to come or no"
"To watch her get needles"
"Yeah"
"No way...speaking of needles has she got the ones you have to when you get a dog" Sophie said looking a Jai
"Yes she has"
"WoW"
"What" he laughed
"Im surprised"
"Why?
"Oh just because"
"Alright am hand the dog over...." Sophie have kissed this dog on many times in the last 25 seconds.
After princess got needles they put her in this pet traveling box this for dogs I went back out to Sophie,Sarah and Jai.
"Guyz we should start getting on the plane"
"Okay" they all started to get up. i was sitting next to this kid he looked about 8, in front of me was Sarah,Sophie and Jai. I was thinking to my self that this is going to be a long trip.