Chatper 11 LA

James P.O.V
As soon as we got off the plane for some reason Sophie vomited then Beau and Daniel cause those two have a weak stomachs but we were finally in LA it felt so good jus to get off the plane. We were asking out and i here'd like fans screaming,crying and stuff so we went and said hi got some pictures signed some stuff then we got into the van and drove to our house here in LA.
"So Sophie are you okay" I asked her
"Yea I just got a bit sick like um you how you get car sick well I get car,plane,boat and train sick" she said leaning forward
"Oh poor girl" I said rubbing her back
Sophie's P.O.V
That's so embarrassing I have vomited in front of my-boyfriend his brothers, Daniel, James and the crew people what ever they are called. Then we got in the car. Oh boy here we go.
"So Sophie are you okay" James asked me.
"Yea I just got a bit sick like um you how you get car sick well I get car,plane,boat and train sick" I said leaning forward. Oh fuck here we go.
"Oh poor girl" He said rubbing my back and we drove to their house here in LA.
The drive was pretty quick cause I fell asleep so I didn't really feel that sick. I thought I was just falling like I was pushed off the Sydney Harbour Bridge or some but I just keep on falling and falling.......
"Sophie....Sophie.....wake up Sophie we are here" someone lightly shook me I opened my eyes to find I was Jai.i sat up and stretched.
"Oh hey Jai" I said and slowly got out of the car "hey where's my bags" I stood in the middle of the drive-way.
"They are up stairs in my room" he walked back to me and got my hand we intertwined our fingers/hands together and walked inside.
"HEY!! She wake" they all charged at me so I dropped on the floor and cra hated down like a little egg so they picked me up I don't know how and they throw me on the lounge and I landed on something so fucking hard I jumped up and put my hand up my shirt and I pulled my hand out and my back was bleeding...I started crying not cause it hurt well it did I but my cant handle blood.
"Sophie what's wrong" Jai came running at me
"My back is bleeding"mi said through my cry's
"Okay well come upstairs and I will help you" Jai said and leading me upstairs on the Jai pushed Beau over an made them have a fight
"Why did I you do that for"Beau yelled at him
"Cause you made Sophie back bleed have a look" Jai said lifting my shirt up
"Oh fuck Soph I'm sorry" Beau said
Jai's P.O.V
The back of Sophie's shirt was mostly red from the blood. So I took her into the bathroom for her to have a shower to get cleaned up.
"Jai are you coming in" Sophie asked me
"Yeah"
So I got in the shower with her and the cut on her back was pretty big like it took up half of her back. After we got out I like a massive babe thing and put it on her cut the we went in the kitchen to have dinner and then we went to bed.
Sophie's P.O.V
We are in LA for about 2 weeks then we go to Germany for don't know but we have been here for 3 days and last night the boys had a party and it was good.I think that everyone that did come ended up drunk I got drunk I can't really remember last night. the boys have a show tonight there not up yet but I'm guessing they all very tired, angry and a bit sick. I'm the only one wake well I think I'm The only one but when I walked down the stairs the house was like clean and shit like after a party a house is meant to be a mess but no this one is spotless not that I'm complaining I mean it's wired but the saw like a cleaner lady.I walked into the kitchen and made a hot chocolate and sat on the lounge watching T.V. Im was watching T.V for about an hour or so enjoying my own company until James,Daniel and Luke came into the lounge room
"Morning Sophie" Luke said so happily
"Um morning Luke"
"So Sophie did you enjoy last night" Luke asked me and sitting up like a lady.
"Well I don't really remember it so" well this is awkward
"Would me to help you out" Daniel offered
"No do it" Luke told them and walked me into a room.
"So what happened" I was actually really scared
"Well you and Jai you know (he whistled)" OMG!!! I just slid down the wall,onto the floor and let out a little laugh
"Are you serious....how did you find out and I don't even remember" I told
"Cause you's were very loud" he said..which made me laugh even more
"We weren't having sex...we did I that on purpose because it was his idea"
"Hey cause we are on this topic..are you ready"
"Oh a little bit...well I have done it before and yea but I don't no what's wrong with me like if you have done once before you can do it again but I can't" I was like about to cry
"Hey look that's fine if your not ready because it's a serious thing besides jai told us if your not ready then he isn't not going to push you into something that you an't ready for" he said bending down to y level.
"Aw thankz Luke" I got up and hug him.
When we walked out jai was sitting on the lounge looking sad.
"Hey what's wrong" I sat next to him and put my hand on his shoulder.
"What nothing just tired" he kissed me then walked off. Oh okay whatever.
Jai's P.O.V
I woke up with the shits because I don't even know why in just angry not at anyone I'm just angry I told Luke about this cause he's my twin but ang-way I told him and he told me to not really worry about but I am so I went for a walk before sound check cause we have a show tonight.
Luke's P.O.V
"Has anyone seen Jai" i yelled a bit
"No" Sophie answered to me was like sadness in her voice
"Soph what's wrong" I asked her
"Well earlier when jai woke up he looked sad or something then he walked off and I haven't seen him since...and it kinda makes me sad because he has never done something like this before oh well maybe he has but I've never seen" she actually looked really sad.
"Well all I know is that hem woke up with the,with the shits he told me he was angry but he wasn't angry with anyone"
"So we're is he"
"Well you try the roof cause when he gets angry sometimes he climbs on the roof me,Beau and no all of us do it"she looked at me with her eyes a bit wide open.
"And how the do you get up there" she throwing her hand in the air.
"Ill help you"
"Okay but if I get hurt or something" she just stopped and looked at her phone
"What is it"
"Some jai texted me and said Hey Soph I'm sorry about this morning I don't know what's going on but I didn't mean it sorry. How did he send me that when he left it behind" she told me
"Well maybe he is back" she left where we were standing and I think went into the kitchen.
Sophie's P.O.V
So tomorrow we leave for Germany but our time here in LA was so MUCH FUN!! Like all we did was party,go to shows,meet and greets I also went shopping. the boys finally got me into warring their dirty pig stuff cause I hardly ever liked it but they convinced me into warring its actually really comfortable just saying.Even though I wasn't performing or meeting anyone like at the meet and greets I still had a lot of fun. The fans still don't know me and Jai are a couple but we want to tell them when we are in Germany. What happened the other morning with me and Jai got sorted and even though it wasn't that much of problem I just want to make sure he was fine and shit. We all packing to leave for Germany tomorrow I just said it but yeah.