Chapter 12 Germany

Beaus P.O.V
We landed in Germany at feeding time which means that it's time to eat. The plan ride here was entertaining I guess because the people next to me were old so we played around with them not like that like we kinda annoyed them but at the end of the day asked to move sets and so Jai and Sophie took their spot. So we got to the part of the airport were you actually get off the plan we meet some fans got photos and stuff we collect your bags got in the tour bus and left to go to the hotel.
"Do we have a show tonight" Luke asked
"Um yeah" Ronnie answered
"Are you fucking serious we just got off a plane" I complained and leaned my head on the window.
"Well we can't help it we are only here for 4 days then we got to Sweden for a week" Ronnie told us.
The drive to the hotel was a bit of a drive Sophie,James and Daniel fell asleep so it was only us brooks boys awake plus Ronnie and the driver.
"Luke do you have chewie" I ask Luke
"No" he said looking down a his phone
"Jai do you have chewie" I asked Jai
"Yea" so he went in Sophie's bag and got her one and gave me and Luke one.
We finally got to the hotel and the hard part is that we have to wake up the others. Sigh.
"I'll wake James up Beau you wake up Daniel and Jai you wake up Soph" Luke us.
"Why don't we just blast the music" I suggested
"Yea okay" they both agreed. So we turned it up all the way we put on Ah yeah so what by will sparks and they jumped James and Sophie clashed heads and poor Sophie stared crying. So Jai filed in the car and sat next to her and hugged her. Aww cuties. Daniel and I walked into the hotel lobby to look for Ronnie but we found straight up at the bar.
"Hey boys is the others awake" he asked us
"Yea they are...hey when dose this show start" Daniel asked while I sat down on a stool
"Um 7 o'clock...so you's have 3 hours so we should be going there now then when we ack we will sort out the rooms" he told us then we left to go to place were the was taken place.
Sophie's P.O.V
By the time I got out of the bus Beau,Daniel and Ronnie came back and us that we have to get back in the car. Sigh. My head actually really hurts right now like I feel like I have a concussion.
"Aw poor Sophie is your head okay" Beau came up to me and hugged me
"No my head is rally sore I think have a concussion to be honest" I said rubbing my head.
"So how far away is this place we are going to" I asked everyone in the car not like interval but like aloud so everyone could here
"We should be there in maybe 20 minutes" the driver said.
"Are our bags and shit still in the back we'll still in the bus" Daniel asked
"Yea...why" Ronnie replied
"Cause I'm in shit clothes and I think we all need to change...just saying" Daniel said back.
Jai's P.O.V
Sophie has a an egg thing coming on her head. We finally got to the venue and we saw all the fans then they stared running and screaming towards the bus so the driver had to quickly get to the back door for us to get in the biluding.
We done some shows and meet and greets went to some party's and then we latter of Sweden .