Chapter 14 Sewden part 2 And going home

Jai's P.O.V
"That show was fun so much energy and it was just so good" Beau said as we walked to the dressing room to find Sophie on her phone.
"Hey guyz" she said not looking away from her phone
"Hey Sophie" I said and just landed on top of her
"Aw ew get off you all sweaty and gross with no shirt on"
"Oooh" the boys said
"No that not what I meant just get off me" she said and pushed me off
"Hey have you here any news about what happened" Luke asked her
"Yeah I rang my cousin and she said that my mum is going to live but she has a bit of damage got to the brain she also has basically broken every single bone in her body......so I have made up my mind and I'm going to go home in 2 days" she explained to us.
"Well that's good but in 2 days we will be leaving for London so are you like going to leave the same day as we leave for London" I was so happy right now to know that her mum was going t be living and that she is kinda fine not really but any-way.
"So how do you think the are going to react" I asked Sophie
"They acted great like I'm being serious I now have 57.4K followers on Twitter and had 600 and something now I have that and they are all so cute and funny I feel famous" I went up to her and just hugged with all my life I felt her go on her tippy toes.aww cutie. She is so happy right I'm glad that it took her mind off what happened earlier.
"Hey thank-you for earlier" she whispered in my ear
"It's okay" I whispered back and kissed her forehead.
"Awwww you cuties" Beau ran up to us then some how we ended up on the floor.
Jame's P.O.V
"Guyz we have its time to leave now to go to the hotel" Ronnie said with Big Rob standing next to him. We got expect for Luke cause he's wired so Jai pushed Beau and he tripped and landed on Luke they stared to fight then Beau tried to get jai but he jumped in so they were fighting then Beau got pushed out and it was a twin fight then Beau jumped onto both of them and they fell on the lounge. while this was all happening Daniel was on his phone doing whatever Sophie was crying,coughing and on the ground from laughing and I was standing there laughing at the boys and Sophie coughing trying to breath...the then twins ganged up on Beau then he ran out the door and went gods knows were.
" holy crap that was the most funniest thing I have seen in long time" she said trying to breath still.
"Why did you find it funny" I said trying to be a new reporter
"Oh only their facial expressions when they get hit or something" she told me getting up of the ground.
"Come on people we have to go" Big Rob said and we got up and left the dressing room. Sophie and I were acting like spy trying to find Beau I have to admit it that it was fun.
"We got a code found over" Sophie said pretending to speak into a walkie talkie looking around the corner.
"Code who's there over" I said pretending to talk into a walkie talkie looking behind us
"Um Daniel" she said sitting on the ground.
"What's wrong" I asked her sitting next to her.
"Oh hahahaha I'm just tying my shoelace"
"Hey what's wrong" Jai asked Sophie bending down to her level
Sophie's P.O.V
"Hey what's wrong" Jai asked my bending down to my level
"Nothing hahaha I'm just tying my shoelaces" I smiled. Why is everyone asking me if I'm okay or what's wrong cause it's kinda starting to piss me off.
"Hey Soph cause it's your last few days here I wondering if us 2 could go out tonight" Jai asked me looking into my eyes so I just jumped onto his lap I put both of my hand on his cheeks leaned in and kissed him very very passionately he slid his tongue on my bottom lip for entrance so I accepted it. This is just one big make out session. We pulled apart smiled at each-other got up off the ground and went to go find the others.
Jai's P.O.V
"So were are We going tonight Jai" Sophie asked me with a smile at the end
"Aw I was thinking Macer's" I just shrugged and laughed
"Aw..well if you have reservations then I would like to be sitting at window"she told me.
" Okay and I will make sure we can go in the playground park thing" we both laughed, intertwined our hand and fingers. We walked onto the tour bus.
"We're did you guyz go" Skip asked us
"We just went for a walk" Soph said walking into the chill room
Beau's P.O.V
"What did you's actually do" I looked at Jai
"We just.....talk and stuff" Jai smiled at the ground.
"If you say so Jaaiii" Luke said got up and walled away
"When will we be at the hotel we are staying at"
"Are you seriously asking that Jai" Luke told him
"Yea well because me and Sophie are going out tonight and only us" Jai said and walked off into the chill room where Skip and Soph are.
"How great was the show there was just so much energy and it was one of the best shows ever" James stood up and went to our little fridge
Daniel's P.O.V
"So what type of girl would you like Skipie" Soph asked me.
"Don't ever call me Skipie ever again (we both laughed) well I guess obviously pretty, nice personality, not a slut that's all can think off really" I looked at the door and saw Jai but didn't tell Sophie. "What type of guy would you like Sophie"
"Well I would love to have someone like Jai to be my husband I know it's like a long long away away but I think it good to think about things like this for the future like do you know what I mean" she hand gestured
"Yeah I know what you mean I guess I would like to Have a girl like you but not you" we both laughed then I gave Jai the signal to walk in.
"Hey Jaiiii" Soph kissed him on the cheek
"So I'm gonna go while yous two do whatever you do" I got up and walked out
"Okay"
Jai's P.O.V
"So what were you and Daniel talking about before he left" I asked her that because I wanted her to admit it to me what she told Skip... :~)
"Oooh um were just talking about um...um just stuff I guess like um....stuff that I can't say without Skips permission" she smiled and looked at her phone.
"Okay well SKIP CAN YOU COME HERE!!" I yelled Sophie just covered her mouth with a smile underneath.
"What" he said
"What were you and Soph talking about before I came in here"
"Why ask me"
"Cause she said that she needed your permission to tell me"
"Well I can't say because it was just us and no one else so....you will never ever gonna find out" with that he walk out of the room left Sophie laughing her head and me well I was just sitting with a smirk on my face. Sophie's phone started ringing so she got up and answered it facing the window.
"Hello...yeah I'm good how are you......oh yeah um what's up.......what!! Why......okay well........how do they know that.......but how do you she is fighting for her life........any-way I yeah well I leave tomorrow night and I..I..I.....okay well by ill see you then okay....yeah by" she turned around I saw her eyes filled with water and she well she started crying so I ran up to her and hugged her kissed her forehead.
"Hey hey sssssshhhhh sssssshhhhh...what happened"
"MMmy cousin jjamiee jjuusst told me tthhats I I I I hhhaave ttoo leave tomorrow aatt lunch cause mmum has gone iin emergency surgery on her bbrrian sand that it's not good" she said through breaths and cry's.My Poor baby.
"Well I'm here for you even when your home with your family okay" I kissed nose and forehead.
"Guyz we are at the oh shit what happened to Soph" Beau came in
"She just got a bad update from her cousin about her mum" I was an the verge of tears right now.
"Aw come here Soph....Boys get your ass in here we are having a group hug!!" Beau shouted to the other boyz and soon enough the boys were and we were all having one big group hug. Never go through these thing alone :-)
Sophie's P.O.V
All I could think to myself is my mum is in different country to me fighting for her life and I just sit and cry. Go going Sophie.
"Hey um guyz if I'm overreacting please tell me cause I know it's annoying" the boyz started laughing but I just blew my nose.
"Your overreacting if anything your acting they you should be but maybe a bit less" Beau told me.
"Okay well let's get off this bus cause we need to sort the rooms out"James pulled apart we walked off the bus to find a little bit of fans. There sure so cute,funny,pretty,so nice and AWSOME! The boys got photos with them they got presents of them one of them girls gave Beau food .LoL.
"okay so Beau,Daniel,James and Luke all of you in one room and obviously Soph and Jai in this room next door to the boys......oh and you two no funny business okay" Ronnie told us.
We walked into our room and I was very modern I loved it.
"So what do I were to our little date night Jai" I elbowed him in the arm but not hard
"Are we still going"
"Um yeah well only if you want to"
"Well I just after what happened you wouldn't want to go...but since we are dress a bit formal and a but not if you k ow what I'm sayin" he elbowed me in arm not hard and just looked at him then a smirk came across my face. "We leave at 7 so,chop chop" he clapped like literally he clapped with his hands.
I got in the shower washed my hair and my body but I couldn't get back.
"JAI!! CAN YOU COME HERE PLEASE!!!" I yelled
"COming" he,opened the door and came in. "what's up"
"Can you wash my back please"
"Sure" I gave him the soap. I took the shower head of the holder thing and pretended to look away then soap dropped on on the ground so then I quickly turned around and wet Jai shut the shower door but he opened and hugged me we were both under the water then all of a sudden the water was freezing and I couldn't move was screaming and laughing Jai was cracking up I was freezing to death.
"WoW that WaS fun" I said leaning up against the shower wall trying to catch my breath and giggling.
"Yeah it was...now can you hurry up cause someone wet me and I need to shower" Jai laughed.
"Just get in here with me"
"You sure"
"Yeah I would've asked if I wasn't sure". So the first 2 minutes he was in there with my was very calm no awkwardness at all until Jai palled all the Shampoo on my hair so I got out and the shaving cream and sprayed him in the face.Oops. He hugged me,put the water temperature on cold again and I was stuck again. Was were both and we leaned in slowly then our lips meet, think of the biggest fireworks you have seen then times it by 100. That's how's it feels when me and Jai connect. Our lips move in sync at nice slowish speed. He turned the shower off, put his hands on my hips.
"Let's get out" he whispered.
"Okay" I whispered back we both laughed.
I wore a electric blue short skirt with a white singlet that was tucked in and it had a sequence pattern on the neck line. I put a black belt on and I put on my black sparkly heels. My makeup well since the boys put all my make upon the pool...I only have been buying foundation, mascara, lip gloss/ stick and natural colour eye shadow so that's my make up my hair was just naturally out with the front bits pulled back with some bobby-pins.
Jai's P.O.V
I wore black jeans with a white singlet,a navy blue SnapBack and my timberlands. I walked out of the room ( Soph got ready in the bathroom) and Sophie wasn't ready yet so I just went on Twitter followed some fans. I herd a door handle move and I got a bit excited I stayed sitting on the lounge.
"Oi Jai do you have any shorts" Daniel came in and asked
" Na why"
"Cause me and the boys are going to the gym in the morning and I need shorts" he walked out and Sophie walked into the room
"You look pretty Soph" Daniel said and left the room. I stood up and my eyes were just scanning her body. She looked so amazing like OH MY GOD!!
"Sophie you look so beautiful" I walked up to her and spun her around
"Aw thanks Jai" she posted up against the wall with one of her lags in the air.
"Right lets go" I put my arm around her waist and we walked down to the lobby and out the hotel doors down the street to this restaurant club party thing. We walked in the music was loud and good. Sophie went over to the bar to gets us drinks while I awkwardly waited.
"Here darling" she handed me a glass filled with something.
"What is it"
"It is Jim Bean and coke... If you don't want I will have it" She laughed
"No I'll have it" we walled to a little table for two.
"So what's on your mind Jai your like looking into space or something"she giggled. Cutie.
"I was just thinking who will be that girl I'm going to marry in the future" I smiled and looked down to the table.
"Why are you thinking about that right now..but...It's alright I think about things like that.....When me and Daniel were talking earlier today it was about what type of person we would want to marry" she said and I looked up into her eyes " and I said someone like you"
"Really" I smiled and she smiled back
"Really"
After our little moment we had we then danced got drunk well I did but not as much as Sophie. We decided walked back to the hotel and saw Beau and James in lobby. Sophie stumbled over to them.
"Hhheeyyyyyy guyz what are yous doingggggggg out hererrreeee you are meant to be in needed ssslllleeepppingggg" not standing up right tumbling over sort of trying to point to the Beau and James. But they just pissed them selfs laughing.
"Do you want a drink Soph" James laughed along with Beau
"Nnnoooooo wheres stuff I leave soon for the airplane" she slurred with her eyes trying to stay open them she panicked her eyes went shot open like she saw something bad so she ran to elevator so Me,Beau and James followed her.
"Soph where are you going"
"I'm gong to put my swimmers on and go swimming " she said and done actions to go with it. I was really funny.
"Okay well I will join you Soph" Beau said with a wink
"Really but I have a problem...l.I don't want you to come"
"HahahahahHahahahHHahahahahahahahahahah you got shame by a drunk person hahaha" James and Laughed
"Shutup" Beau walked off into his room
"So what are you going to do with her" James asked me
"I don't know but I'm definitely not going to take advantage of her"
"Good boy Jai I think you lock her In the room so she doesn't hurt herself or anything really stupid" we both let out a little laugh "good luck Jai I'm going back to the room" he walked into his room I liked into mine Sophie was asleep on the floor so I carefully picked her up put her on the took her shoes off and let her sleep.
*Next Day* Sophie's P.O.V
I woke up looked next to me no one was there so I reached over to the bed side table picked my phone there was miss calls 100 messages from 1000 numbers and people then I looked at the time. 3 'clock!!
"What the F*ck 3 o'clock!! I f*cking missed my flight!!" I yelled to myself "oh my god what am I going to do......ow my head" my head my body was so sore. I was laying in bed watching T.V texting my cousin then decided that I'm going to call Jai.
J- Jai S-Sophie
J-Hello Sophie how is your head my darling. ( I herd laughing in he background)
S- Oh it's very saw....but I have missed my plane to go home and I don't what to do and I'm so f*cking angry right now
J-Okay well there are some tablets on top of my suit case for you that will take away the pain and the headache
S-Aw thank you baby I love you more then yesterday...hey where are you
J-Um Oi Beau..Where are we..Okay..where are at a cafe down the road from the hotel
S-That's cute how long have you been there for
J- May 2 hours well I woke up at 10 slowly got ready went in the boys room then we came down here...do you want to meet us here
S- No cause I will get lost and I look like shit
J-I bet you don't look I bet your hair is just a bit messy and you can't be bothered to get dressed and yeah you could get lost (we both laughed)
S-yeah your right
J-I know
S-Well I'm gonna go and have a shower so I will see you when you get back...hang one someone's at he door....hey Jai I gotta go Jai's at the door.
"Oh my god hey Jai" I wrapped my arms around his neck and put his hands on my waist.
"So did you enjoy last night baby" Jai said to me in a cute voice
"Oh I did but I can't remember a bit of like a little bit" I giggled and peeked his lips. " Hey did I wake up in one of your shirts undies and a bar" we walked over to were the beds and sat down.
"Well you were very very drunk like you couldn't even walk so when you fell asleep so I took your shirt and skirt but I left your undies and bra on and if you can tell I tried to put your hair in a pony tail or whatever it's called"
"Aww Jai your cute and thank-you by the way I'm keeping this shirt" I said looking at the shirt.
"I don't know why I'm about to say this but I feel like I should so here goes nothing.......... if I have said this to you but I love you so so much and I completely understand if your not ready to have ".." That..and I feel like I needed I to tell you that and remind you that I love and care so much about Sophie and I also don't ever want to push you into doing something you don't want to do" WoW...what Jai just said to me made me feel so I don't but I was about to cry not happy tees or shocked tees but tees of reality.
"Jai that was so sweet but how did you know I wasn't ready...I said to one of the other boys that I have done it before and I'm just I don't know I just can't do it again"
"Hey I know you are about to cry and please don't" he hugged me so I crawled onto his lap. " Hey it's better we talk about this then in the wrong time" he kissed my forehead.we sat there for about 10 minutes enjoying each other's company
"Heyy Jai..could I use your laptop"
"Sure why"
"Cause I missed my plane and I need to get another one so I can get home and find ia what's actually happening with my mum"
"Here" he passed me his laptop.
"What the password"
"And as if I'm going to tell you haha" he came and laid down beside me and pit in the password in
"Why is your password my name??"
"Cause...I don't know would you like eke to change it"
"No no no no...and plus it's cute" we pecked lips and then I got really into finding this tickets to leave.
"Oh Jai there's one that leaves at 10 tonight another one that leaves tomorrow at 11 so I'm going to go with the one that leaves tonight" I looked over across to were Jai was sitting, he looked so sad right now.
"Okay" yeah he's sad.
"right I'm going to pack all my stuff...Jai if I leave anything behind can you pack it in your bag and when I see you or come I can get it"
"Wait...are you going and then coming back" his face was so lit up
"Yeah but I will be coming back when yous go home for a bit and then yous go again that's when I will with you" he ran at me picked me up and spun around.
"Oh my gosh I thought like you weren't coming back"
"Really why would you like that hahaha......hey what's for dinner I'm so hungry" I looked at my phone and it was 7 o'clock.
"Um the room people will come in when we ask.....so do you ant me to ring the bell thing"
"Yes please"
B- Beau S- Sophie (texting)
B- Hey Sophie we didn't see you at all today so me and boys are coming over and we are having a sleep over!!!!! :-)
S- really! That's cute but I have to leave at 9 because I have a flight at 10
B- 2 hours...well were are coming now then
"Knock knock"
"I'll get it" I got up and
"Aaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!" Beau and Daniel screamed "oh my god it's Sophie" Beau said in a girls voice.
"So what did you do today...oh how's your head" James asked me
"Well I woke up at 3 my head was so f*cked so then I have just finished on the computer trying to find plane tickets"
"For what?"
"Well Luke I have to go back home because my mum has been in bad car accident and they don't know if she is going to live" my eyes were filed with tees.
"Sorry for asking Soph" he came over to me and we hugged.
"Sorry about um...your shirt it wet by my crying hahaha"
"Don't worry about it...It will dry"
"Sophie have you noticed that your still in your undies right" beau told me.Embarrassing.
"I know but don't feel like wearing plants and plus...but I have to have a shower and get ready to leave"
Daniel's P.O.V
Sophie walked off into the shower Beau,Luke and James went to the roof then Jai walk over and sit on the bed and he looked so sad like I have never seen him like this before.
"Hey man are you alright" I went and sat next to Jai
"No not really"
"Tell me...so let's go on the roof...you might not feel as down as you are so v you tell someone"
"Okay well you how Sophie is going home because of her mum being in a car accident and like her mum doesn't even deserve this to happen other she is a really great person...I feel so bad like I know it's not my fault or anything but I really want to be there for her and I can't because we are going to be in Japan...and it's just really shit that u can't be there to help through this like yeah we call and text and stuff it's not the same if you know what I mean.....sorry if I sound like a girl" he was like so close to crying. Poor boy.
"Hey Jai you do sound like a girl you sound like a man that cares okay now come here" I hugged him. "Now now Sophie will be done soon and boys will be back too" and what do you know they bust though the door.
"Jai!! Can you please come here!!" Sophie yelled
Jai's P.O.V
"Jai!! Can you please come here!!" Sophie yelled
"Whats up"
"Remember when my got badly scratched my back...yea any way hoe dose it look" she turned around. Her back was well...
"Your back is bleeding but other than that it looks a lot better"
"Jai...I herd you and a Daniel talking before it was so cute and nice for you to say what you said to him and now Know that you are trying to stay strong for me but you can brake when ever you need to or have too or even if it comes naturally and Im also finding it so hard to leave you here..(kissing)....I love you so much right now it's unbelievable" she got out of the shower and hugged me I obviously hugged her back then we both had tees from our eyes.
"I love you too Sophie..(I pecked her lips)...do you have you clothes in here or do you want me to get them"
"Um can you get them please"
"Yea I'll be back" I walked out of the bathroom to find the boys were really quiet "what's going on in here"
"Nothing" Luke walked out to the balcony
"No seriously what's going on"
"Well while you were in the bathroom with Soph her cousin called and said her mum has fallen into a coma...and we don't think we should tell Sophie" after Beau told me that I just fell to the ground.
"Jai maybe you should go with her for a week" Ronnie put his hand on my shoulder
"Really what about" Ronnie cut me off before I could finish
"You boys aren't downing and meet and greets or shows for week so yo can home with week her for a week...okay" with that Ronnie left the room. I got up got Sophie's clothes gave them to her , walked out stared packing our bags. Such a boyfriend I am :-).
Sophie's P.O.V
I think like the whole day Jai has been looking so down and sad I was getting worried but I was afraid to ask him what was wrong but when I got out of the shower after he gave me my clothes I might add he picked out a nice comfortable outfit but any-way when I walked out of the bathroom he looked heaps happier then he has like all day. It was time to leave to go the airport and I have to admit I was really nervous and scared cause I have never been on a plane by myself before.
"Ready to go Soph" Jai called out
"Yeah I'm just checking if I have left anything behind ( I walked out of the room) why do you have your bag" I looked at Jai
"Oh um we are changing hotels...hey boys"
"Yeah we are changing hotels" Beau,Luke,James and Daniel said at the same time like the lihgt same time.
"Um okay...so where are all your bags then" I questioned them
"They are...um...in the car I just had to think where we put them" Beau said
"Okay"
We walked down to the lobby I signed out and we all got in the car to drop,me off a the airport.
"So what's the first thing your going to do when you get home" Beau asked me putting his arm around me
"Um well go home and then go see my cousin then after go to my mum...we talked about it earlier today like when I woke I texted her and yeah" they all looked so interested in what I saying.
"That's nice" James said in a wired voice
"Ooohh we are here" Daniel sad like a little girl.I got out of the van got my stuff handed the people my ticket.
"Okay well by guys I'll see when you get back or i get or whatever" I hugged them all individually then Jai i came up too Jai "Why do you have your stuff"
"Cause I'm going with you" I was trying to pro what he just said but I couldn't I just jumped onto him.
"Really your actually coming with me" I was so happy I had the biggest smile on my face like I was talking up my whole face.
"Yeah"
"Okay well get of here" Daniel pushed us to were we aboard the plane
"Wait wait wait I want to get down..Daniel stop I want to get down!!"
"Hahahahahahah...okay..hahah" he was laughing that mush he vomited.
"Well goodbye you all I see you's in a mouth maybe" I stood on the top of the stairs and waved to the boys,Ronnie and Jeremy.
Jai's P.O.V
"So how long are you staying at home" Sophie asked as we were finding our sets
"A week"
"Oh..so why are you coming with me not being mean or anything I mean I lob tha you coming but like don't you have stuff going on" she sounded so lost
"No well we do but we have a week off so Ronnie told me that I was going with you but I think the boys have something to do with it"
"Aw you and friends,your bothers are so cute"
We watched like 3 movies until I realised that Sophie was asleep but arms were everywhere one arm was on me the other arm was was resting on her tummy her lags were hanging over the chair. I took a photo and posted it on Twitter and Instagram I obviously didn't tag her in it ;-) for safety reasons.
"We are going to land in 15 minutes so passages please put your set-belts on thankyou" the lady on speaker said. Well that was a pretty good trip I mean me and Soph talked, slept,watched movies that's pretty much it.
"Hey Jai are you going to your house or your coming to my house" Sophie said with her eyes closed
"Um well I'll go home then I'll come back to your or meet you at the hospital"
"Yeah I'll ring you when I'm going there and I could pick you up or you could meet me there" said and stretched at the same time
"Yeah we will just go with flow" I kiss her forehead.
We got off the plane then we had to wait for our bags.
"Oh my goooooddddd" Soph was getting pissed but I couldn't help but laugh
" stop laughing ahahh" she put her legs on my legs
"You just laughed haha....hey is hat your cousin"
"Yes!" She got up and ran to her. I was just sitting there so awkwardly like a loner.
"Jai this is my cousin Jamie"
"Hi Jai I have literally herd so much about you" this girl was pretty but she also looked like a bitch. Just saying.
"Shutup" Sophie said in a serious voice
"Hahaha right um Jai are you coming with is to Sophie's house or do you have a ride"
"I have a ride but thankx"
"No you don't your coming with us" Sophie left and went to get our bags
"She a bit of keeper" Jamie told me
"What do you mean a bit of keeper" I looked at her
"I don't Thats what some people say when see her with a boyfriend"
"Okay well I'm going to go help Sophie" I walked away from Jamie.
"Well I will meet yous I the car" she yelled out
"Hey Soph can you sit with me in the back" I asked Sophie.
"No because she brought my car and I'm driving which means you will be in front with me" she kissed my cheek. "Right lets go" she grab my hand.We got in the car.
"Hey Jamie we are going to drop you off at your house first okay cause it's only hour to your house and it's for mine and Jai's so yeah"
"Okay ". The girls started talking and I don't really want to listen to them talk about whatever they talk about so I out my earphones in and went through Twitter then I remembered I posted a photo of Sophie and she hasn't seen it yet. The car stopped at a castle looking thing.
"What is this" I asked taking my earphones out and looking out the window.
"This is Jamies house......she like castles so she made her house look like one"
"WoW...I actually looks pretty cool"
"Do you want to go inside"
"No not really" I said sitting back in the car set Jamie then came over to the car
"Do you Guyz want to come or she asked us
"No I think we are going to go" Soph said to her.
"Okay well I'll see you tomorrow maybe"
"Yeah hey thankyou for today I owe you one...right by" Soph waved at her.
"Right...do you want to go go o your house or my house Jai Brooks"
"Can we go to your house then my house Sophie Webster"
We pulled into Sophie's drive away and the first thing she done was go straight to her next-door-neighbour.
"Here let your self in" she gave me her house keys. I went over it the kitchen to get a drink of water I then walked out to the car got Sophie's bags and stuff brought it into her room walked out of her room shut the door and she was leaning over the kitchen bench.
"Hey what happened" I hugged her from behind
"just got told shit news about mum" she tried new around and out her hands on my shoulders. "Okay let's go to your house" we pulled apart, went to the car.
We arrived at my house and mums car wasn't here so we just sat in the car for 5 minutes until Soph spoke up
"So are we going in or stand out here" Soph took the keys out of the ignition
"We will go in" we got out of the car and walked up the drive way to the front door
"Um Jai..can get in"
"Yes we can Sophie if there still is a spare key around here" I looked under the door mat "BINGO...lets go inside" we walked in and ran to the lounge room
Sophie's P.O.V
"So what are we going to do now" Jai asked me
"Well I would like to go see my mum but I don't think I could do it"
"What do you mean?"
"Like its to confronting for me cause something like this has never happened to me well I have had family members die in the pass but I don't know maybe I'll go tomorrow" I fiddled with my hoodie zipper.
"We will sort it out okay" jai kissed my nose. I love it when he kisses my nose,my forehead and lips Just Sayin.
"Do you want to stay at my house or....."
"Can we stay at your house" he have my puppy dog eyes,I laughed
"Yeah sure"
"It's 6 now so do we want to get take away food"
"Yes I vote pizza"
"Okay well I will ring now and we get to your house it should be there" he smiled at me
"Let's go to my house" I sang.