✞【The Rockstars Girl】✞

Art Credit To: routexx on Tumblr (they no longer have a Tumblr, and I am unaware of their other social media, let me know if you have anything!)

Tw: Swearing, Romantic Moments, Medical Equipment/Hospitals

The following morning came with bright light and warm winds, and well...

"Good nom nom nomming (Y/N)!" was my alarm that morning, Ibuki hovering right above me as I blinked awake.

"Ah, good morning, Ibuki. Do you need something?" I pushed her face away, a light pink now covering her cheeks as she looked down at me.

"Ibuki is inviting everyone to a show tonight at the music venue! There's also a party at the diner before it!"

"How lovely, I'm sure that I'll be in attendance," I picked clothes out of my drawers, rummaging around as Ibuki stood in the middle of my cabin.

"Ooh, does Ibuki get to watch a cute girl change? What a lucky day!"

"Turn around for a minute!" I waved my hands around defensively, seeing her turn around.

I changed my clothes, the tank top and red skirt a daily thing at this point; I pulled on my socks and boots, taking my tie off the doll and putting it loosely around my neck.

"Let's go go go!" Ibuki and I left my cabin, walking to the hotel together. We reached breakfast, Fuyuhiko standing a little while from everyone else; the others looked panicked and afraid of the Yakuza member.

"Hey, what's going on here?" Ibuki and I joined the larger group of students, facing Fuyuhiko. As soon as his gaze glossed us all once more, he dropped to his knees, facing the ground.

He started sobbing an apology to all of us, seemingly a change of heart from before the previous trial. A few comments coincided from Hiyoko, ultimately ending in our silence. Once the growing silence became unbearable I started looking around. Landing once again on the crouched boy, we all noticed the pink liquid oozing and dripping onto the floor.

With panic high and chaos ensuing, Akane and I picked up the boy, careful to tie off the bleeding to try and stop it. We started walking to the hospital Fuyuhiko had just come out of, slurred words came from him as we walked.

"If this is your form of honor, then I suggest you not focus on it..." I responded to his slurred sentence, him falling unconscious a few seconds later.

Wet walked through the barren white halls, making our way right back to Patient Room 4. Akane laid him down, and we left once again. Monokuma had already been alerted, and waddled past us down the hall; there was a look of determination on his small bear face.

After leaving the hospital building, Akane and I headed to the hotel again; we both changed into swimsuits and headed to the pool in the hotel. As we both came up to it, Akane jumped in and splashed me; beckoning for me to join her.

After a short while Nekomaru joined us in the pool, him and Akane were much much more athletic than I was. Nekomaru had brought a tennis ball, the three of us tossing it around, though I had a few bruises on my shoulders from the ball hitting me instead of me catching it.

"If we get one more person we can play Chicken! Hmmm..." Akane scanned the area around us, pointing to a person by the pool, "Hey! Why don' you put on your trunks and join us?"

Based on Akane's act after she yelled that out, I assumed that she was able to get the person to join. She tossed the ball to the side, Nekomaru lifting her up and placing her on his shoulders. I heard a splash come from beside me, and I looked over to see who it was.