Chapter 10: Heather Report Pt1

(A/N: What's this? An author's note before the chapter? This is just a warning that this chapter has some smut in it [really bad smut if you ask me]. When it gets to the smut parts, I have put up warnings at the beginning and end of it. Enjoy!)

Chapter 10: Heather Report Pt1

Hiccup was racing on Toothless. The Twins are doing something, Astrid is taking care of Stormfly since she just finished the race, and Fishlegs is timing Hiccup. I'm sharpening some arrows, with my bow slung around me like a sash next to Vision, waiting for Toothless to land.

"Yep, it's a new course record." Fishlegs says as Toothless lands.

"So? How did we do?" Hiccup says.

"Technically you're still the fastest, but two people, and I won't mention who, are gaining significant ground." Fishlegs says. I smirk at that. Astrid and I have been experimenting with our Nadders' diet. Chicken makes them speed up. Astrid is getting more chicken in, considering I have to hide it from Hiccup.

"Don't look at us!" Tuff says.

"How could that be? How could Toothless be getting slower?" Hiccup asks.

"He's not. Stormfly and Vision are getting faster. Mostly Stormfly though." Fishlegs says.

"Oh really? Is that so? Anything you girls would like to share?" Hiccup says, expecting an explanation.

"Let's just say, we're experimenting on what they eat. Apparently, it's working. And making you mad." Astrid says, to which Stormfly burps. I hear wings and Hookfang flies into the academy.

"You will not believe what I just found." Snotlout says.

"A severed head?" Tuff says.

"Our cousin, Lars?" Ruff says.

"Our cousin Lars' severed head?" Tuff says again.

"Lars died?" Fishlegs asks.

"Who said that?" Tuff asks.

"Um excuse me. Do you guys want to see this, or not?" Snotlout says.

"Ok, let's mount up and go." Hiccup and I say.

We fly to the beach and the others dismount. I fit an arrow to my bow.

"Huh. A wrecked boat on Berk? Yeah there's something new." Tuff says sarcastically.

"Just remember, I saw it first, so it's mine." Snotlout says. I hear gasps and Tuff mutters something under his breath.

"Remember, I get to keep her."

"Her?!?" I ask, angry. Girls aren't property to be handed to people!

"Snotlout, it's a person!" Astrid scolds him.

"Right! How lucky is that?" He says excitedly.

"Snotlout Jorgenson! People, especially girls, are not things to collect like property. She is a human being, and probably better than you'll ever be." I yell at Snotlout, who mumbles an apology. I hear a gasp and Hiccup says,

"It's ok. We're friends." Hiccup's voice is followed by coughing and a hoarse feminine voice asks,

"D-do you have any water?" I immediately hear the sloshing of water as all the guys shove water canteens in her face. I hear her drink the water greedily.

"W-where am I?" she asks.

"This is Berk." Hiccup and I say at the same time. She then gasps and I hear her shrink away.