Season 2, Chapter 8: Appetite for Destruction

Hiccup, Astrid and the Twins are out marking dragons with paint. I'm waiting with Fishlegs and Snotlout, ready for an Air Mail or their return.

I think it should be called Terror Mail, but they don't like it. I've been training more with Dad Vision and Astrid. Saviour has become a real help and now rarely leaves my side.

I suddenly sit up.

"Terror incoming." I point at the Terror who soon lands on Fishlegs' arm.

After quickly reading through the letter, Fishlegs says, "Hiccup wants us to meet him at Dragon Island."

"Well then, let's go." I say, wanting to get to my girlfriend.

We set off and make our way to Dragon Island. When we land, Hookfang and Snotlout fall asleep, Fishlegs is playing with the Terror and I'm listening for Stormfly and Toothless while practicing with Saviour.

A few minutes later, they land. I quickly walk towards them.

"Well look who it is. Nara, Fishlegs and Snotlout." says Hiccup, putting emphasis on Snotlout's name. "All right here on Dragon Island." Snotlout wakes up from his nap as Hiccup continues, "Astrid was just talking about you."

Snotlout chuckles a bit and says, "Of course she was."

I hear Hiccup make kissing sounds and put 2 and 2 together. They both dismount as I get up to them.

"Say it and those will be the last words you ever say." Astrid quietly threatens Hiccup and cracks her neck.

I clear my throat and quietly say to them, "No one, and I mean no one is kissing Astrid... unless it's me."

"Hiccup, I got your message." interrupts Fishlegs as he catches up to us. "I knew Air Mail would work."

"For the last time, call it Terror Mail. It sounds better." I say exasperated.

"For the last time, no it doesn't." Hiccup says to me.

"So what's the emergency?" Fishlegs asks.

Hiccup says, "We've seen dragons painted green on Crescent Island."

"That's your emergency?" asks Snotlout. "I was in the middle of something very important."

Fishlegs sighs and says, "You were sound asleep."

"Beauty rest." counters Snotlout. "You think this just happens?"

There's a long pause, before I say, "Well if memory is anything to go off of, it sure needs a whole lot more than Beauty rest to fix that up."

"Fishlegs, does it make any sense to you why those dragons would be there?" asks Hiccup.

"No. That shouldn't be. Crescent Island is clearly marked as Purple."

"That's what I thought."

"So what were the green dragons doing there?" I ask.

"First of all, it's not green, it's pistachio. They belong on Tall Tree Island." Fishlegs says. "That's where I tagged them."

Astrid says, "Yeah, but your pistachio dragons aren't where they're supposed to be."

"Huh. That's weird."

"We need to figure this out." says Hiccup. "Let's check out Tall Tree Island."

"Sounds awesome. I was wondering what I was going to do with the rest of my day." says Snotlout.