Sickness and Soup

I don't know what to write here lmao BUT NO DEATH THIS TIME I SWEAR  🤠 This is probably really short and boring PLEASE JUST GIVE ME IDEAS

You clenched your stomach in pain. Your eyes were tightly shut and then you breathed in and flopped back down comfortable on the bed. Carl leaned over to you concerned and placed his hand on your forehead, comfortingly he whispered "hey, you've got a fever."

You scrunched your face and flopped over to turn the other way. He sat next to you, running his fingers through your hair smoothly, "period?"

"No" and you weren't lying, you were just suddenly really sick, which is normal, like anyone can be sick.

He sighed, "there is some medication in the infirmary, if I see you out of bed, I swear your not gonna see the light of day," he jokingly replied.

You giggled and smiled as he walked away, and you tried to fall back asleep but you couldn't. You just waited for what seemed like a really long time. Turns out, he got you soup.

"Oh, yes, baby!" you sleepily yelled, getting a cute laugh back from him.

"I'd like some too please" he winked.

The warm scent of the heated tomato was a strong, luxurious smell and you quickly grabbed it to eat it, "can I still get a hug if I'm sick?"

He took the bowl of soup out of your hands and placed it on the bedside table then hugged you comfortingly, making you smile.

You tried to reach for the bowl but couldn't so you both giggled and he gave it to you. You snuggled up next to him and slowly ate the soup. He had is arm around you and he kissed your forehead, then he checked it's temperature again, and frowned at the heat.

"Seeing that your about to fall asleep I might just have to finish that bowl off for you.."

After he had taken it, you drifted into sleep.