Hold Me Tight

𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙝𝙚𝙨𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙘𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙞𝙨𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜, 𝙄'𝙙 𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙪𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙞𝙩

Stepping into the bathroom, you glanced in the mirror. "Damn, I'm tired." You tucked your hair behind your ears as you reached for the tap, gently splashing water on your tired eyes. 

"Hey, Y/N! Come look at this!" you hear the familiar, loveable voice call as footsteps were getting closer to you. You watched in the mirror as he came through the door and wrapped his hands around you neck, resting his chin on top of your head.

He playfully reached for your hand and twirled you around as you were dragged down the stairs and he seemed very bubbly for a morning Carl, "so, Rick and Michonne left for an early morning run, and Judith is safe and sound asleep, so I made us a nice breakfast." He smiled as your face lit up in joy. "We have eggs, bacon, pancakes-"

You cut him off, "how did you get all of this? It's amazing, lover boy." 

"There was a supermarket and it seemed to be fuller than expected. I also found a thrift shop and guess what there was a VHS of.."

You had already smiled at the thought of how cutely romantic this morning would be and he whispered excitedly, "the breakfast club."

"Yes!" you shrieked with joy. The first thing you and Carl had done as a couple was watch The Breakfast Club. It was a good 4 years back. It wasn't romantic, because you were 13 and didn't care. But it was still the cutest thing ever to you.

The sizzling of the bacon was making you lick your lips as you walked over, "I think the bacon is done, Carl." You said, picking up the hot, metal handle.

"Y/N, don't do that!"

"Ouch" you yelled before you started giggling and he giggled along with you.

He carefully grabbed it off of the counter that you had dropped it onto and back on the stovetop to cool down, before turning you around and pressing his lips to yours. Gently, he ran his fingers through your hair as you both pulled away and he jokingly quoted himself, "I did tell you not to do that." Making you giggle, gazing into his pretty, blue eyes.

As you hugged him, you noticed Tara passing by the house and she saw you through the window. She smiled at the sight of you both and you made sure to pass one back.

"Pancakes and eggs are done!" he said, letting go of you and walking over to the stovetop. You went and grabbed the VHS tape from next to the sink and slid it in to the VHS. There was a soft blanket on an arm chair beside you, so you grabbed it and got all snuggly. "Hey, babe, here it is!" He said with a heart-warming smile. 

"Thank you, I love you so much" you said, trying to really show how special he was to you.

"No worries, I would do anything for the love of my life" he said, walking over to grab his portion of the food.

You played the movie as he came back over, sitting down and seeing how cozy you looked. "Hey! I wanna have some of that blanket please!"

Eager for a hug, you shared it and replied "oh, please just hold me tight."

𝘼/𝙉 𝙩𝙤 𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙞𝙙 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙖𝙮, 𝙞 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 "dont you forget about me" 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙞 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙞𝙩 𝙢𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙗𝙚 𝙖𝙣 𝙪𝙣𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙧𝙚𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙥𝙚𝙤𝙥𝙡𝙚. ☹︎