Disappear

𝙨𝙤 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙞 𝙙𝙤𝙣𝙩 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙪𝙝 𝙝𝙞 - 𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙩 𝙞 𝙬𝙧𝙤𝙩𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩, 𝙞 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙙𝙞𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙡𝙤𝙡, 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙚 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙢 𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 8 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙝𝙨 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞 𝙙𝙤 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞'𝙢 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙣𝙤𝙬 (𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙛) 𝙞'𝙙 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙖𝙙𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞'𝙫𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙙 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙖 𝙢𝙖𝙟𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙮 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙮, 𝙨𝙤 𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙖𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙨, 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠𝙮𝙤𝙪! :)

You knocked on Tara's door eagerly, you could have broke the door down it was so aggressively anticipated. "TARA PLEASE OPEN THE DOOR!"

"Oh, hey kid! You need something?"

"Where the hell is Carl? No one in Alexandria has seen him and I'm worried as hell." Your control was on a short circuit and you were going to explode. He had been gone for 3 weeks, yet he promised to be back by night on the day he left. You normally stuck together, and one of the walkie talkies broke so until a replacement was available, you had offered to give up yours and didn't have access to one because Carl had it.

"He left when Spencer was on guard, I thought he'd of been back by now. I can help you find h-"

"I can find him myself" you said in anger. You didn't mean any harm by this but you were angry at Spencer. Really angry. When Carl was gone it would put you in a bad mood. I guess it's just that when he is with you, it's all the time and it's a big change, even a few days, even lying in bed alone and cold. 

Opening the door without warning, you stormed through Spencer's door, Rosita in the kitchen.

"You alright?"

"Shut up, where's Spencer?"

She pointed to the living room as a response and you stood hovering over him as he sat on the couch lazily. "So why the hell did you let Carl out and not tell anyone?"

He just gave you an odd stare as if to cover up the true fact that he was on guard at that moment.   Spencer was dumb, he tried to be sly but never achieved in lying. "I don't know what you're talking about, I saw him like yesterday, lol."

You reached for a gun in your pocket and held it against his temple, "alright, tell me where he is and I'll put it down."

"STOP OK. I let him leave, he said he was on the way to hilltop but how would I know!"

You turned around and gave Rosita a look of disapproval.  And you could tell she disapproved with him too. She rolled her eyes as she angrily stepped towards him and you had already slammed the door shut before you could hear her lecture to him.

Running through Alexandria, you were suddenly stopped by Michonne. "Honey, you need to calm down, ok? He'll be ok. He's strong and-"

"And he's probably dead" you shot back, interfering with what she was trying to say, "I'm going to hilltop like where he told Spencer he'd be."

—————————————————————————

𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙝𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧 (𝙞𝙠𝙧 𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚'𝙨 𝙝𝙚 𝙖𝙩)

"Y/N unlock the door, it's gonna be ok" Rick called through the bathroom door in which you had been sitting in for a whole week, "Y/N you haven't ate in a week, please just come out, we can talk." Oh and as if you would have even left the house since he's been gone.