Chapter 10

WARNING: Bit of Sexual Content! If u don't like it, then skip this Chapter! Enjoy ;)

"Okay, Okay!" I laughed, as Niall pushed me into my room, knocking me on to the bed. "I’ll try to get my stuff as fast as possible, but you need to leave me alone." I tried to push him off of me, as he attacked my neck with kisses. "Stop it." I whined, starting to kick my legs. 

"Hey." He grabbed hold of them, pushing them down. "Careful where those go." 

"Sorry." I kissed his lips, standing up, and grabbing a small backpack from my closet. "What do I need to bring?" I was staying the night at Nialls, for once. We had just left the library as soon as it closed, and he immediately demanded I stayed over. I didn’t care, anyways, I wanted to. 

"Something sexy." A smirk lingered on his lips, as he looked at me, from head, to toe. 

"Like this?" I pulled a short black dress from my closet, realizing it still had the price tag on it. I wouldn’t wear it, ever. 

"No." Niall laughed, although he tried to hold it in. "Not exactly what I had in mind." He stood up, and wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me close. "Something a bit more uh… private?" 

"I don’t think so." I shook my head, blushing. "Just this." 

"You won’t need that." His lips pressed against mine for a couple of seconds, before he pulled away, and sat back down on my bed. "Just bring some shorts and stuff, I don’t know. You don’t really need anything." 

"Alright." I nodded, grabbing a t-shirt from my closet, and a pair of sweat pants from my drawers. "Oh." I noticed Niall’s white shirt hanging up at the back of my closet, standing out from everything else. "I forgot, this is from like a month ago, when I ran away from your house." I laughed, pulling it down, and throwing it at him. 

"Well, took you long enough to give it back." 

"Sorry." 

"You should keep it, you look hot in my shirts." 

"Oh." I blushed a deeper shade of pink. "Thank you, but it’s your shirt and-" 

"I have like ten other ones like it." He laughed. "Keep it, I want you to wear it, tonight." 

"Alright." I tucked it into my bag, and then walked over to my drawers, taking out another bra, and some underwear. 

"Hey." Niall called, walking over to me, and peering into my drawer. "You should uh-" His arms wrapped around me from behind, as he kissed on my neck. "Red’s my favourite." 

I walked up the stairs, to Niall’s room-now knowing where it was-and went to open the door. 

"Wait!" He called from downstairs. "Wait for me." His legs skipped every other step, as he made his way up to the next floor. "Okay, go in." 

"Alright." I raised my eyebrows, as I entered. "Oh my god." I gasped. "Niall! You cleaned your room." 

"Yeah." His hands were shoved into his pockets. "Just for you." He kissed my cheek. "Anyways, it tends to get messed up pretty easily, so it might not last very long."

"It was a good effort, baby." I wrapped my arms around his neck, while his hands rested on my hips. "A really good effort.” I stared into his eyes, and saw sweetness, and carefulness, and that made me happy. It gave me the impression that tonight was actually going to be a good night. I hoped nothing changed. His lips pressed against mine again, as he pushed me backwards, onto the bed. I let out a giggle, as he kissed down my neck, sucking on my collarbones. “Hey.” I stopped him, still giggling. “It’s too early for any of that.”