Chapter 6

WARNING: Sexual Content 

Hope u like it ;)

Niall and I were sitting on the end of his bed, just talking, and I guess getting to know each other better. He’d lean over, and kiss me every once in a while, making the butterflies return. 

"So." Niall smiled at me. "What do you want to do? Since, ya know." He shrugged, biting his lip. 

"I don’t know, it’s your house." I laughed. 

"We can go in my hot tub, if you’d like?" 

"That sounds nice." I nodded, naively. "But, I don’t have a bathing suit." 

"Bra and underwear?" Niall asked, with a small smirk on his face. 

"Yes but-"

"Perfect, then." He stood up, and rummaged through his drawers. "I’ll just get dressed, and I’ll meet you outside. Do you think you can find your way there?" He laughed. I blushed lightly, remembering how I had said I’d probably get lost every time I was here. 

"I can try." I nodded confidently. 

"If your not there, I’ll come find you." He laughed, pulling his pants off, and throwing them on a pile of clothes in the corner. "Go on." His head nodded at the door. I walked out the door to his bedroom, and closed it lightly behind me. I wondered how many times that door had been slammed, or a girl had been pushed violently against it, in one of Niall’s one-night stand’s. Or maybe how many times a girl had quietly snuck out after Niall had finished with her, trying not to wake him, or bring too much attention to herself. I didn’t want to ever be one of those girls, and I was scared I was going to become one, very quickly. I didn’t want Niall to take advantage of me, but it was so easy to let him do whatever. Especially with his gorgeous eyes. I had walked around several doorways, until I finally found the sliding door, that led to the massive backyard. I had no idea how he could afford all of this… where on earth did he work? I sat outside, on a chair, my arms wrapped around my stomach, as I waited for Niall to appear. 

"Hey." His voice startled me. 

"Hi." I smiled, looking down at my almost naked body. 

"Your bra and undies match." Niall laughed, leaning over me. 

"Mhm." I nodded. 

"I didn’t think you’d care what they looked like. Besides, nobody would see." He winked. 

"Well you’re seeing, right now." 

"I just didn’t think you were that kind of girl, I guess." He planted a kiss on my lips. "Why didn’t you get in?" 

"I couldn’t lift the lid." I bit my lip, looking up into his blue eyes. 

"That weak, huh?" Niall laughed, lifting the lid to the hot tub, as the steam rose off of the top, and into the cold air. His muscles became more prominent as he lifted it over the edge, making it look easy. "There, now get in." 

"I uh-" 

"Now." He demanded. I didn’t dare disobey. Climbing in, the heat over took my body, and relaxed me entirely. Niall reached for the bottom of the shirt he was wearing, and drew it up over his head, and then continued to throw it on the ground. Did he have no organization? His stomach was toned, and just added on to the list of things that were perfect about him. His leg lifted over the side, and he climbed in beside me, his eyes closing as the heat relaxed him, as well. There was the whole hot tub, but he decided to situate himself directly beside me, our thighs touching under the hot water. It was getting dark out, and there wasn’t much light to show the features on our faces, except for the dancing lights in the hot tub.