Chapter 13

I felt two arms pull me closer, and hold me in tighter, against his hard chest. I felt Niall's nose nuzzle into the top of my head, kissing it every couple of seconds, while mumbling things lightly.

"Niall?" I asked, running my cold fingers over his chest. We were still in the room we had been in last night, only it was the afternoon, and it looked a lot different. It turns out there were only 2 of blue. "Are you awake?" I whispered. His lips kissed the top of my head one last time, before he mumbled something lightly, followed by a yes. "Good." I pulled myself up, and looked into his eyes. They were so perfect. "Can we go back home?"

"Home?" Niall's furrowed. "You call it home?" He appeared to have taken good note of that.

"Well." I shrugged. "Can we go back to your place?" I said, adding emphasis on your.

"Yeah, yeah. Alright." He lazily took his arms from around me, and stood up, adjusting his boxers. "Wanna just leave now?"

"Yeah. I don't like it here." I scrunched my nose up, to show disgust. Niall threw his shirt from last night on, followed by his pants. I continued to put my clothes back on, recognizing the scent of it, from last night. I pulled Niall close to me, and wrapped my arms around him, inhaling the smell of him. "Your clothes smell like weed."

"So do yours." He laughed. "We can go back, and shower, and change. Then it'll be fine and you won't have to smell it anymore."

"Good." I kissed him quickly.

"Did you enjoy it, though?" Niall questioned, as we made our way downstairs, to the front door.

"Yes." I couldn't lie.. I liked it. But I wasn't a huge fan of it, to be honest.

"Would you do it again?" I had to think on that.

"Yes." I nodded. The door was unlocked already, as Niall twisted the handle and let me out, closing it behind us.

"Really?"

"Mhm."

"Good, because you weren't really high, just relaxed. It'll be nicer for you, next time." He kissed my lips quickly, before parting with me, and going on the drivers side of his car. I furiously shook the door handle, until Niall unlocked it, letting me in. "Calm down there." He gave a small giggle.

"Sorry." I pecked his cheek, before watching him pull out of the driveway, and down the street, back to his house.

I flung myself on my bed, and drew in a deep breath as my wet hair fell softly around me. I had just had a shower, after leaving Nialls, and told Erica to come over. I loved the feeling of my own bed again. Last night had to have been the worst sleep I ever had, to be honest. It was awful.. the blankets were tough and the was rock hard. I figured Niall would be complaining all day today, and tonight. Thank god I wouldn't be there, so he wouldn't force me to rub his back, or something. I heard the front door open, and then close again, and the familiar footsteps came up to my room, and within a matter of seconds I saw Erica's happy smile greeting me.

"Hey babe." She kissed my cheek, before lying down beside me.

"Hey." I turned, so I was facing her face, looking her right in the eyes.

"So, how was it?"

"Great." I nodded, biting my lip. "It was really nice." I rubbed my tired eyes, before rolling onto my stomach.

"What happened?"

"We got high." I laughed. "I told you that's what was happening."

"Anything else?"

"He ate me out."

"Oh." A devilish smile lingered on her lips. "And how was that?" As if she didn't already know.

"Great." I nodded, again. "His tongue's really nice... and uh-talented." I felt my face grow red.

"Yeah, I know. Isn't it magic what he-" Erica's eyes grew wide, before she bit her lip firmly. "Eh, never mind." She shrugged it off. "Anyways, I'm going out for a bit tonight, do you want to come?"

"Another party?" I sighed at the thought of being ditched again.

"Well, I'm just going to a club and stuff. Lot's of people are going, and I'm sure you'll know someone. Besides, I won't leave you." She brushed some hair from my face. "I promise, like I actually won't."

"Okay.. fine." I didn't want to agree to it.. but her puppy eyes made it hard to say no.

"Wow." Erica's eyes lit up as she looked from my head to my toe. I was wearing the short, black dress that Niall had told me was hot, that still had the price tag on it-until I removed it, three minutes ago. "Don't you look sexy." She placed her hands on my hips, pulling me closer to her. I laughed, blushing, as I pushed her away.

"Alright, alright, let's get going." I looked at the clock that read 10:30.

The was loud, and there were people everywhere. People grinding on each other, while holding their drinks, people dancing somewhat respectfully-for a club-and people who were passed out. It was pretty normal. There were different coloured lights, and it was really nice. I noticed a few girls I had met before, and waved at them. I didn't bother saying hi, because I knew they probably hated me anyways. Now that everyone knew I was Niall... a lot of people hated me. I mean, I didn't blame them... I had taken away their sex .

"C'mon!" I felt Erica grab my hand, as her other one held a drink, and pull me over to the middle of the place, where there seemed to be an unusually large amount of people. I felt the music take over my body, as my hips started swaying perfectly to the beat, my hands roaming Erica's sides, as we danced extremely close. "Do you want a drink?" She asked, almost yelling over the music.

"No, I'm fine." I laughed. Our dancing eventually turned into grinding on each other, laughing as our body's touched. I had lost count of how many songs we had been dancing to, but I soon heard Erica say something in my ear. "What?" I repeated.

"Looks like you've got someone watching you." Her head nodded over to the right of us. I looked up, and noticed a familiar pair of blue eyes.

_____________________________________________________

oh my gosh... it took me nearly 9 Month to update...

I'm so sorry... I was so busy with Work and Family i totally forgot it..

But now I'm back and i hope you're continuing reading my story..

Again I'm Sorry for not Updating..

Please tell how you like those two Chapters and don't forget to Vote!

Alex :**

Where We LandOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara