So Wayree ( Thai drama )

I love asian dramas, in Thailand they are called " Lakorn ". They have an genre called " Slap kiss " and this one has a lot. Some triggers for certain subjects but overall it's a good show.

Now on with the overview, review ~

Two hotel moguls, once family friends since their grandparents' generation, are now sworn enemies, and are competing with each other to become the top in the industry.

Parin never thought that he would be part of the hatred. Although his father is the son in law of Sirimantra, his mom was only a mistress who was abandoned in America. Growing up, he never knew what having a father was like.

Paramita is the only heiress of the famous Emporium real estate mogul. Before going overseas to further her studies, something horrible happened to her. Four years later, she came back with a set of twins but she told everyone that they were her cousins, adopted by her aunt. She then meets the man who caused her misery after many years and decides to willingly help her father into the warring game after finding out that he was the son of her father's rival. Parin and Paramita, standing on opposite sides of the line as sworn enemies.

The two main characters played by
Kem Hussawee Pakrapongpisan, Mook Mookda Narinrak have great chemistry. I love to see them act together in another show. I wonder there's another one out there.

It was one up and down rollercoaster of an show. I recommend it highly.

This is the last entry in this book. I might do another one in the future. Once I can get back into doing this. I fell off with this. Because I can't see to force on a book. But it was a good run. In which I loved in the past.

And as always.....