Onward ( Disney+ )

I love my disney movies especially from Pixar. I saw this movie in theaters before the covid19 pandemic went down. I knew it was out there but at the time folks were still going but less.

So let's begin with my review...

Teenage elf brothers Ian and Barley ( Tom Holland and Chris Pratt ) embark on a magical quest to spend one more day with their late father. Like any good adventure, their journey is filled with cryptic maps, impossible obstacles and unimaginable discoveries. And a gelatinous cube ( you'll get it once you've seen the movie. But when dear Mom finds out her sons are missing, she teams up with the legendary Manticore ( Octavia Spencer ) to bring her beloved boys back home.

You would how these Disney movies are now. They have you tearing up or they sometimes have it over flowing. 😭

I didn't know what to expect. And didn't know why though. But I loved it. I wanted to see it again in theaters. But everyone knows what happened.

Thankfully I have Disney+ so I can watch it however many times I want now. It's also on VOD. Another thing if you have Hulu. Disney+ can be added in a bundle with ESPN for $12.99 and for those who don't wanna deal with ads it's $18.99 a month.

99 a month