The Invisible Man

As my mom says " Y'all was salty "
And with her big boisterous laugh. It be cutting through a whole ass neighborhood.

Yes we were. We were going to see this movie with my sister and aunt. There already thinking that we were about to see this movie. On that huge super XD screen. But the forces behind movie magic stopped us at an screeching halt.

Yeah friends we wait like 25 mins for the movie to come up. Of course staff came in and out telling a bunch of bull, giving us countdowns, all. Then they told us that it wasn't working at all.

Let me tell you people was pissed like for real. I was like let me it in regular showing cause we came all this way.

So long story short. We ended waiting another hour so to watch it.

Now on with the review....

Trapped in a violent, controlling relationship with a wealthy scientist named Adrian (Oliver Jackson-Cohen), Cecilia Kass (Elisabeth Moss) escapes in the dead of night and disappears into hiding, aided by her sister Emily (Harriet Dyer), their childhood friend James (Aldis Hodge) and his teenage daughter Sydney (Storm Reid).

It was a lot of twists and turns. Just to watch someone struggling to survive from an unseen force. It kind of terrifying.

This movie plays with your mind. Played with my life ( trying to get me and my family to leave early on )

I said " No I will not leave ! " I'm seeing this movie tonight !

A must see, five 🌟's also.
Now I'm going to be looking over my shoulders from now on.