The Kingdom ( NETFLIX K DRAMA/ HORROR )

For

Kori_Saku

First of all this Korean drama/ horror or whichever you wanna call it. Has my three favorite things.

K period drama- which for one I love watching.

Horror- I love me a good ol' horror movie/ TV show. Don't get scared watching one. I even laugh at some. It's the real life that gets to me. Ya feel me.

Psychological thrillers- the kind that mess with your mind. It's fun to guess who done it through another person's eyes, go on a rollercoaster ride with them on one idea but in the end. It didn't turn out the way you wanted or you where spot on.

Within the first five minutes it got little gory because of heads getting sliced off even though I'm good with this stuff. I did a spit take because I was drinking something. ( Let's not forget that the moments in the first scene. You just know something is gonna happen, still I was caught off guard when it did. )

I feel like this movie ( it's a drama but feels a movie ) has some historical facts in there with a twist to it. And I'm weird, known for shouting at TV screens, movie ones alike. The prince keeps wanting to see his father. But I'm screaming ( not really ) You don't want see him. He ain't the father you once knew.

It stayed true to the dark tone. It had its up and down moments. But I woke up on the cannibalism part. People sucking on meat like it was the first meal they had in months. In which they probably did. ( I gagged a little when watching that part ) I know it's out there in the world but the mere mention of it. And the sickening part when everyone starts dying. It reminded me of what I read, seen on TV documentaries on the plague.

It made me wonder if the plague reached that far.

And then the dead rose, became zombies eating that poor nurse.

RIP to that poor nurse 🙏

And everybody else 🙏🙏

Well that's just the first episode. It's definitely worth the watch for if you're into horror. And Korean dramas ✌

 And Korean dramas ✌