Happy Marriage ( Prime )

( This is something I reviewed back in the summer, just now decided to publish it. I hope this will make people still want to watch this drama )

Haven't watch a good J drama in a long while. It was refreshing considering that I started watching J drama which lead to K drama. That lead to Thai, Chinese and other Asian dramas.

Now on with the review....

The story revolves around Chiwa Takanashi, a 23-year-old ordinary office-lady that never had the time nor the opportunity to have a boyfriend in her entire life, who agrees to an arranged marriage with the president Hokuto Mamiya of the company she works in – a man she doesn't know – in order to pay off her dad's debts. Chiwa believes the arrangement isn't binding, but her new partner seems to think otherwise. This comedy tells the story of two strangers living together and their way to find a happy marriage.

Our two main characters are played by Japanese actor and actress Dean Fujioka and Nana Seino. And supporting cast are Jin Shirasu, Mariko Shinoda. And Yoichi Nukumizu.

If you don't know these actors and actresses. I suggest you look up there other work.

This drama is also a manga series by Maki Enjoji. Who also made Private Prince which also one of fav manga.

 Who also made Private Prince which also one of fav manga