Get Out !/ Footnote about Us

A psychological thriller on the hinges of insanity. And I see why he won awards for this movie.

Jordan Peele I always thought he was a funny man. But his horror movies. And yes I'm excited for his next movie " US " ( I've already seen it )

Mini spoiler alert !
( for those who haven't seen the movie, until recently I haven't either )

Meet the parents, a new relationship. In the case of the lead Chris ( Daniel Kaluuya ) and his girlfriend Rose ( Allison Williams ) head to her parents house to visit. She wants him to get know her family.

While on the ride to the house, a deer runs front of their car which spooks Chris, he investigates. But what does he see ? It isn't clear at that point in time.

Later when they finally made it to her parents house. And they both meet Chris they are weirdly, seemly happy to engage with him.

It only gets a whole weirder when a party is thrown, a bunch of older people come. Chris is introduced to everyone, they hung on his every word like he's Beyonce or something. The scene of the party from my prospective is creepy as hell ( yes I know it's because a scary movie )

But when he comes across another black person. He finds that this person is acting weird, thinks he seen him before. So he proceeds to take a pic to send his best friend Rod to see if he knows him. And when he does all hell breaks loose.

" GET OUT !!! " the man tells as if he's frighten of someone or something.

I know I'm like two years later on this. I just looked at it before " Us " comes out on Friday. ( already past it's due date )

P.s. here is a little footnote for the movie Us ( seen it 😁 )

Jordan Peele has done again with this doppelganger thriller starring Lupita Nyong'o and Winston Duke.

It's about family going to their vacation home. They're thinking its going to be a time to unwind, relax.

But not sooner than the next night. A strange group of people show up at the end of their driveway.

It's a fight for their survival y'all.

I highly recommend both these movies to watch.

Next up an review of Avengers endgame, The intruder when I can

Next up an review of Avengers endgame, The intruder when I can. 😉