Chapter 17 - Getting Heated

"I want you inside," I told him breathlessly.

"Well then, I guess I aim to please," he answered playfully. The teasing didn't last long, before I knew it he was covered and positioning his massive cock at my moist entrance. Slowly stretching it open.

"Fuck!" This time it was my turn to curse as my nails dug into his back. This man was huge. I had seen it, but now I was feeling it. I could tell only the head had made its way through, yet I was already starting to feel full. I wasn't sure if I would be able to take much more.

"More," I moaned urging him on. I wanted him to pleasure me like no other man had, to reach a depth no one had been able to venture to.

"You know you want it deep," he whispered in my ear. Fuck yes!

Inch by inch he continued pushing himself deeper into me. At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if he was in my stomach. He stilled for a moment when I thought he was fully in to let me adjust to his size.

"Just a little more Anya," he added.

"Let me take all of you," I moaned, already wanting more. Our gaze locked before he gave one last hard push to shelter himself entirely.

"Oh my god," I moaned. This was much more pleasurable than I had initially expected. I looked up, only to be stung by the intenseness in his gaze, which reflected the chemistry I felt between us.

"Are you okay?" he asked, stilling himself to make sure he hadn't hurt me in any way. His pupils were dilated and filled with lust as he controlled himself to check on me.

"Never better," I answered breathlessly as I kept my eyes locked on his. This was all the confirmation he needed. He pulled away before pushing back in, making us both scream out in pleasure. Sex hadn't felt this good in a very long time. I could feel my walls tighten against his large cock. I absolutely didn't want to stop feeling this way.

"You're so tight for me," he breathed out against my ear. I could tell he was struggling to keep control over the act. To keep him from going too far or coming too soon. I loved the effect I had on him and played with it. I pushed my hip taking him in more before lowering it.

"Fuck Anya, you're killing," he said as his hand reached down to stop my movement. My body was locked in place on the bed as he started moving again. Each stroke he took made the ball in my stomach grow larger, helping me reach the peak faster.

"Harder," I cried. I loved a man that could give it to me and judging by the control Kyle was holding on to. I knew he would happily deliver.

Suddenly, Kyle pulled out, grabbing onto my waist, he placed me on all four, before plunging back in deeper than he had before. My loud moan seemed to let him know how much I enjoyed this.

"You like that Anya? When I fuck you deep like this?" he whispered in my ear, pushing himself to the hilt for good measure. Dirty talking was such an essential part of sex for me. It amplified each feeling, each sensation. My body had it bad for him, it's like each of my cells was pleased by his actions, bringing me close to the edge with each thrust of his hip.

It felt like each motion he made turned me on more and more. This man was beyond satisfying.

"Fuck you feel good, Anya," he moaned as I pushed back against him. His grip on my waist tightens as he increased his pace. The feeling of his cock hitting deeper with each trust had me moaning repeatedly. This felt amazing. It was the perfect mix between pleasure and slight pain.

The room resonated with our skin slapping against each other and the erotic sound of our moans and groans.

"I want you to cum with me Anya, can you do that for me?" he asked breathlessly, as his climax neared.

"Touch me," was all I answered. He didn't need any more instructions, one of his hands slipped down to my clitoris circling it most pleasingly. I nearly came on the spot from the new sensation.

"You like that?" he murmured seductively in my ear.

"Yes." I cried out shamelessly.

"Are you ready to cum for me?" he whispered. "I want to feel your walls tighten again my growing cock. Is that what you want?" His words were right what I needed to build my pleasure closer to its peak. I could feel the pressure in my stomach grow as I drew closer to my end.

When his hand came down to play with my nipples, I exploded. The overwhelming stimulation from both his hands and his cock was too much for me to handle.

"That's it Anya, cum for me." Kyle moved faster with each trust becoming rougher as he chased his climax. That only made my pleasure last longer.

Just as my climax reached its peak, Kyle joined me in a loud groan. This had been incredible. We laid on top of each other quietly as we caught our breath. It hadn't been five minutes before I heard him playfully whisper "You're up for another round?"

Hell yeah, I was.

*******

The sunlight seeping through the curtains woke me from my dreamless sleep. I could feel my body's muscles start to regain consciousness. But more than that, I could sense the warm body along my backside, and the arm that was wrapped around my body. A smile crept up my face when his hand started drawing circles on my stomach.

After a few minutes of stolen touches, I finally slipped through his hold and started gathering the clothes that had landed all over the floor and furniture of the room. My eyes kept darting to the man in the sheets who watched my movement with interest.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer," I teased.

"Don't tempt me or I just might," he answered just as playfully making me shake my head.

Once I was fully dressed and ready to go Kyle spoke again.

"Do you want a cup of coffee before you go?" Kyle asked as he lifted himself on one elbow. The cover slipped down to his waist, exposing his tone abs, and hiding just enough to make me want to lift the covers and go for another.... Ahem

"Sure," I accepted with a smile, seeing as we didn't get much sleep last night, coffee sounded precious.

I decided I wasn't going to make a big deal out of this. We had sex, mind-blowing crazy humping sex sure, but sex nonetheless and it didn't need to become a big thing. Especially since it was going to be a one-off. Hopefully, this little session was going to help me move on with my life. Yeah right, you know you'll be craving a specific wide receiver sooner than you can say 'no way'.

Kyle got out of bed, confidently exposing himself while looking at me challengingly. Do you know how hard it is not to gaze down and his manhood? I mean come on! He went ahead and started the coffee maker while the aromas of the drink filled the room.

The morning was spent talking and laughing. I was glad to see that neither of us was offering to do it again. Not that I wasn't good in bed, thank you very much. I mean he wouldn't have gone for so many rounds if he didn't like it. It was like an unsaid agreement that this was a one-off.

When I finally regained my apartment, I turned on the television and went to the kitchen to get a start on the dishes that were starting to pill on. I genuinely hated doing the dishes and for anyone out there that loves it, well... You're hired!

Sluggishly making my way back to the living room I made a mental list of all the things I needed to get done today, such as the report Sandra had asked for earlier this week, practice the new cheer dance we learned for the game at Sylvia's studio and...

My thought and body froze as a shiver ran down my spine from the picture displayed in large on the television. How did the tabloids get this? 

-------

Please don't forget to vote if you like it! <3

The FULL BOOK is already available on my Patreon: www.patreon.com/cloclovilla (the link is in my profile)!!

Question of the week:
- What's your song of the moment?

I can't wait to get the next chapter out for all of you <3

xoxo Cloclovilla