after the owl and cat

I had a long night with kuroo, bokuto, akaashi, and lev, and even Tsukishima who eventually joined they are all great blockers, and very very scary. I gave them tips on how to get better and quickly figured out that Kuroo and Bokuto would fight each other playfully for anyone and everyones attention. They were dead set on me personally watching their every move it was quite funny. 

Eventually we were told to go to the showers so we did. I smiled as I got underneath the warm water relaxing my muscles even though I didn't play I got tired running errands my mind got tired thats for sure. I showered reveling in the warmth and then got out I decided I was going to skip the warm bath seeing there was a lot of people in there. I turned and walked away I went to the locker rooms and changed and then went to the room. I set my stuff on the futon putting my dirty clothes in a separate bag I sighed I was so tired. I grabbed my phone looking for any sign my team wasn't angry. Not a single call of message I was sad. 

I decided to go out on the hill just outside and look at the stars I grabbed my headphones and phone walking outside barefoot. I had checked earlier if there was any stickers surprisingly there wasn't. I turned on some music and hummed along I smiled looking up at the stars and I felt a sudden urge to do a dance I was learning previously with mom. I didn't have my costume but I didn't need it My shirt and short were good enough. I started the song I used to dance. 

I started slowly turning as if I had a partner. I bowed a little and then jumped and twirled. I did turns and twist all fluid motions like water. It felt like nothing existed but the ground when I danced. But It was only a side hobby. 

I didn't notice anyone watching and I didn't think anyone would notice me seeing most were exhausted and until I finished my dance with a jump turn landing and a gentle hand outstretched as if there was someone in front of me. I finally noticed someone watching.

I swear my soul left my body. I was so embarrassed especially since I was dancing and thought nobody was watching. 

"Beautiful" I heard a strong deep voice say I had a strong blush on my cheeks. The person walked up the hill they had a large frame and short hair and once they got in the moonlight I noticed it was aone Taknobu. 

My jaw dropped ah he looked so.... huggable. I smiled looking down. "You really think the dance was beautiful?" I asked with a bright blush still present. 

Aone nodded he looked like he was hesitating he looked away. "Pretty." I heard him say 

I blushed it was almost like I understood him without him speaking. He called me pretty the gentle giant called me pretty. I blushed bright red and stuttered trying to say something. 

I was so busy stuttering trying to cope I didnt notice when aone reached out and placed something in my hair. I stopped and touched behind my ear and pulled a beautiful white flower. 

I smiled. Aone was a strange quite gentle giant that I liked I looked up brightly "Thank you!" I said I then hugged him. 

I am a hugging person and I finally got a hug from the gentle giant a hug I'd been wanting. I was very surprised when he hugged back he was warm and smelled nice. my head reached his chest and I smiled. I pulled away with a nod. I took my headphones off and pointed to the ground " would you like to sit with me." 

Aone looked at the ground and nodded he had a very very faint smile. I smiled and sat down him following me sitting next to him. The night was great we talked like we were old friends it seemed we had clicked by the time we realized what time it was, it was almost 11 pm and he had a lot to do tomorrow I reminded him and his eyes widened but he nodded. 

He got up and helped me up along with him I stumbled a bit into him which he stabled me he smiled down and I blushed. 

He then grabbed something from his pocket, it was his phone he opened it and showed me the contacts it was empty besides his family member and his coach along with a few of his team members which was mainly from a group chat I could tell because of the silent text messages popping up on the top of the screen asking where aone was. 

I smiled and put in my number I then lifted up his phone and took a picture of myself. I smiled "it's not the best picture but it'll let you figure me out in your contacts easily!" 

He smiled nodding I texted through his phone hey and felt my phone vibrate. I grabbed my phone and opened the text and put in his name "Gentle Giant." i then lifted my phone he tilted his head and went to turn away but I got a nice picture of him. I smiled brightly he looked surprised. "So I will never forget what you look like." I said beaming up at him. 

He nodded with a small feint smile and we started walking back to the rooms. We split off where his room was I waved "Thank you for hanging out with me!" I said turning and leaving after he nodded back. I could hear his team questioning him and him grunting it was quite funny. 

I returned to my room happy and I went to bed with a smile this training camp wasn't bad at all. 

Have I said how annoying school is rip 

sorry for not updating mortals 

it must suck 

but like how do yall feel about Aone entering the chat haha.