Fuck me

Semi cancelled.... I honestly don't mind. 

Now you may be wondering where Ushijima is well I woke up this morning to a note on the bedside table saying something came up with family!  Yeah that's pretty normal but what got me was semi had some issues to. So I was a little annoyed but I had no right to be annoyed so I stopped being annoyed... did that make sense

Meh who cares

So anyway I decided I'd go and find something to do. Seeing I had finished school yes it's already noon jeez. 

I went to the playground with... CHALK! 

Yes you heard me people chalk the holy crayon made to die the very moment it gets taken from the box ah yes agony. 

I had the bucket of chalk in one hand walking to the local playground and then I saw it a gas station. FUCK YEAH!

I walked into square k and started looking around. I was staring at the energy drinks when someone said. "I personally like monster," I jumped a little and turned around

A hot guy a really hot guy with bleached hair and a tongue piercing that I was able to see from him licking his lip. He had built shoulder and sharp gold brownish looking eyes. Overall I hope I wasn't drooling.

I laughed a little "really I like the green tea monster." I shrugged with a smile. He chuckled at that

"That's fair that's a pretty large container of chalk." I looked at the chalk container nodding.

"I was going to the park but got distracted."

I looked back and saw him smirking "I seem to have gotten distracted to." He said 

My jaw dropped and I laughed "that was pretty smooth."

He shrugged "I try but I also need help I seem to have lost my phone could you maybe call it?"

I nodded "of course!" I grabbed my phone pulling up the dialing. "Here." I said handing him the phone he smiled 

I looked towards the drinks and then heard a click I turned back and saw the guy handing me back my phone. I raised an eyebrow. 

Then I saw what he had done. This smooth motherfucker had put in his contact  the name said (terushima\ daddy.) Then there was a picture of him in the contact he had his tongue out and a peace sign up. 

I sighed "damn you." 

He laughed "you mean fuck you." 

I smirked "you wish you could." 

That made him laughed "touché touché."

I watched as he pulled out his phone so I turned back to the drinks. 

"Hey look." I heard him say 

I turned my head tilted then I heard a click. 

"You just didn't take a picture of me." 

He shook his head "I would never."

I snorted "suuuure now will you let me get a drink or are you taking me to a cafe." 

I raised his hands. "Okay okay tiger, I'll leave you alone but expect me to take you up on that offer to take you to a cafe." 

I narrowed my eyes as he spun around putting his arm up waving. 

I stood there amused definitely wasn't expecting that. 

Eventually I left the square k with a green tea monster. I started my journey to the park once more and after a good five minutes I arrived. I found a secluded area of concrete that people weren't walking over and I sat down with my bucket of chalk. 

I pulled out some chalk I only wanted to do one piece of art to the concrete but it was a large piece so it would take me a while.

I started working on the large rainbow dragon with a guy sitting on top eating ramen with a wide smile. Yeah don't ask I'm very weird okay. But it was a really beautiful piece of art that I eventually finished after 4 hours.

I didn't have any chalk left but that's okay because it was amazing I even took a picture. I looked around and saw it was around 6.

I decided to text mom and ask her if she wanted to go to the ramen shops near our house that we both loved.

Needy child- Hey mom you want to go to that ramen shop near the house for dinner

Old lady- Sure, glad your finally free from all your friends!

Needy child- Yeah sorry for having people over all the time

Old lady- it's fine I understand why and it's good for you. I'll see you at the ramen shop.

Needy child- see you there.

I sighed how was mom so understanding I just don't know how 

I'm extremely sorry this is short mortals

Really 

Nah no I'm not 

I know you guys are dying 

So what do you guys think of terushima entering the chat 

See you guys at the ramen shop